You and your business are about to embark on a brand new venture. You are getting ready to enter a new market, one that will have $626 billion in 2010 with the Department of Defense. There are lots of opportunities for a company that is trying to expand its market or just trying to survive in this troubling market economy.
A word of caution, there are no government give-a-ways, no one will just give you a contract just because you need it; you have to earn it. Doing business with the Federal government has always been a very good market for any company, but you must learn the rules and what they want. If you do, your chances of success will be greatly increases, if you don't; I can almost guarantee that you will not get a contract.
With the commercial market slowing and interest in getting a government contract increasing, you'll be better able to compete using our easy 10-step plan. It takes you through the entire process, from finding a contract to bid on to getting help from the professionals! Author John DiGiacomo, along with the editors of this information database, will show you how to enter this $400 billion market and win!
- Government Contracting 101 outlines the opportunities and ground rules.
- 10 Steps to Successful Bids gives you ten steps to submitting a successful bid.
- After the Bid tells how your bid is evaluated and what happens next.
- Who Can Help lists detailed sources of assistance in winning contracts.
- Subcontracting: Another Huge Opportunity shows how to take advantage of the benefits of government contracting while avoiding any disadvantages of being a prime contractor.