To achieve success is one thing, to sustain it is another. Like housekeeping, identifying potential problems in your business is a daily task. And often, once identified, some problems defy resolution and must be managed as conditions to be endured rather than situations to be solved. At whatever level or stage your business is in (infancy, survival, nominal success), vigilance in the following areas will improve your chance of continued success.
- Cash flow clogs what to do if the cash isn't flowing in fast enough.
- Accounting enigmas what to do if the accounting paperwork has you tied in knots.
- Marketing snafus what to do if sales and advertising are giving you the blahs.
- Working smarter what to do if you feel you're wasting too much time or just can't seem to get the business off the ground.
- Employment issues what to do if your employees are giving you headaches.
- Outgrowing facilities what to do if you think you might be outgrowing your business space.