Once you've acquired your equipment, you can proceed to put it to work in your business.
- Setting up your new equipment is the first step, so that you can work in an efficient and safe manner.
- Protecting your investment is next. At a minimum, this usually entails anti-theft measures, and keeping accurate records of the equipment you own.
- Insuring your equipment is vital to making sure you can continue to operate in the face of a casualty.
- Repairing or replacing your equipment will eventually be necessary and we'll give you some insights on how you might approach a repair or replacement decision.
- Disposing of equipment that is no longer productive is the final issue in the equipment lifecycle.