This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
While the rules that govern each employee's conduct must reflect the kind of work your business does and the conditions under which it is performed, there are some basic rules that you'll see over and over again if you ask businesses about their work rules and policies.
You may choose to have a simple set of work rules made up of a list of generally accepted and prohibited conduct.
However, if you want a specific rule or more detailed work rules and policies, you can choose from the list of policies below:
- workplace violence
- arrested or jailed workers
- solicitation or selling at work
- dress codes
- English-only rules
- employees' political activities
- employees' off-duty activities
- secret or confidential information
- use of employer's equipment