This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
After you fire an employee, or someone quits working for you, one of the tasks that remains is dealing with the issue of unemployment benefits for that worker. Usually, that means deciding whether you should contest the worker's claim for benefits. This section will outline:
- why you should defend against unemployment claims
- how the unemployment system works
- when unemployed workers can get benefits
- when to defend against a claim
- how to defend against a claim