Shop Cyber Week Deals1 hour in store pickup
Please enter a quantity
Can You Use Form C-EZ?

The IRS provides simplified version of Schedule C, known as Schedule C-EZ, Net Profit From Business, that can be used by some smaller businesses, especially individuals who work as independent contractors for one or more larger businesses.

Whenever you have an option as to which tax form you can use, it's generally best to use the simplest form that's available to you—provided you can claim every deduction to which you are entitled using the simpler form. Anything that simplifies tax return processing for the IRS is generally a good thing for the taxpayer, too.

So, you'll want to use Schedule C-EZ if you're eligible, which means that you:

If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must file Schedule C this year instead of C-EZ.

Business Tools

Among the Business Tools are Form 1040, Schedule C and Schedule C-EZ. They are in Adobe Portable Document Format (.pdf), and you will need the free Acrobat Reader to view and print the file.

This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!

Join Sign In