This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
The Cash Flow Budget Worksheet is used to project your business's cash inflows and outflows over a six-month period of time. It has many important uses. It can predict the ability of your business to create the cash necessary for expansion or to support you. It can project your business's cash inflows and outflows and predict your business's cash flow gaps periods when cash outflows exceed cash inflows. It can also be used to prepare a formal cash flow budget for your lender to help assure the lender that you will have the cash available to pay back the loan.
The Cash Flow Budget Worksheet template in the attached file was designed to make it easy for you to prepare a cash flow budget. The worksheet has been set up and formatted for budgeting your cash flow for six months and contains most of the cash inflow and outflow categories. Just plug in your numbers and print the worksheet. You can modify it to fit your own needs.
The file contains a Microsoft Excel (version 4.0 and above) spreadsheet template.
Cash flow budget worksheet
- Download the worksheet template just once, and be able to use it over and over again.
- When you open the Cash Flow Budget Worksheet template, a copy of the template for you to work with will automatically be created and the original retained.
- The worksheet is easy to use. Just plug in your numbers and print it out.
- The worksheet already contains the essential cash inflow and outflow categories.
- The worksheet can be modified to suit your needs.
Cash Flow Budget