Shop Cyber Week Deals1 hour in store pickup
Please enter a quantity
Form 1116, Foreign Tax Credit

If you paid taxes to a foreign country, either directly or through a conduit such as a mutual fund, you may be entitled to a tax credit. Generally you have the option of claiming foreign taxes as an itemized deduction on Schedule A, or claiming the foreign tax credit on Form 1116.

File Description:
The file is in Adobe Portable Document Format (.pdf), and you will need the free Acrobat Reader to view and print the files.

Form 1116, Foreign Tax Credit
Instructions for Form 1116, Foreign Tax Credit

More information:
Credits for Certain Taxes

This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!

Join Sign In