Get insider deals, exclusive promotions and more delivered right to your inbox.
Form 3903, Moving Expenses

Moving expenses are reported on IRS Form 3903, which is one of the simpler and more self-explanatory tax forms that you will run across. Moves to a location outside the U.S. are reported on Form 3903-F, Foreign Moving Expenses. If you move to more than one location during the year, you'll need to fill out two forms.

File Description:
The file is in Adobe Portable Document Format (.pdf), and you will need the free Acrobat Reader to view and print the files.

Form 3903, Moving Expenses

More information:
Federal Income Tax Obligations