This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Lenders, and most equity investors, want to know not only about your business's financial position, but also about the personal financial profile of the business's owners. The attached file is a personal financial statement form used by a Midwest regional bank. It outlines all the information that conventional lenders will want to know about your personal finances, from a description of your assets and liabilities to identification of your sources of income. You can get a good idea of what lenders are looking for, how your financial profile will appear to them, and the importance of carefully completing such a form before submitting it to a lender.
The file contains a three-page document in rich text format (RTF) that is suitable for use with most word processing programs used in the Windows environment.
Personal financial statement
- concise organization of itemized relevant personal financial factors
- practical outline for preparing a specific lender's personal financial statement form
- detailed schedules for your outstanding credit sources and your specific assets, including securities, real estate and life insurance
- standard consent provisions regarding the use of the personal information for additional credit inquiries
- standard provisions imposing an ongoing duty on the applicant to update information
Bank Loan Documentation