About Office Depot
Who We Are
- Career Opportunities
Women In Business
The Goals of the Office Depot Supply Chain Diversity Program are:
- To form strong partnerships with Historically Underutilized Businesses (HUBs).*
- To pursue nationally certified HUBs that reflect today's diverse global marketplace.
- To insure that HUBs are well represented in our product assortment and have an equal opportunity in our supplier selection process.
- To affiliate with national organizations such as the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC), the Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), the Small Business Administration (SBA) as well as other organizations that share our goal of making a positive impact on economic development through supplier diversity.
- To effectively highlight the products of HUBs in our national full line catalog.
- To empower HUBs to become self-sustaining providers of goods and services to our customers and us.
*Historically Underutilized Businesses (HUBs) include certified Minority, Women, Disabled, Veteran, and Small [SBA 8(a), SDB, and HUB Zone] enterprises.