About Office Depot
Who We Are
- Career Opportunities
Women In Business
The Office Depot is committed to satisfying our customers' needs and exceeding expectations by offering the highest quality products at the lowest delivered cost, while fulfilling their diversity purchasing needs. We have made it easy for our customers to identify products that can assist them in meeting these needs through our HUB Catalog.
To support our commitment, the Office Depot Vendor Development Process is organized into 5 key strategies:
- Seeking out HUBs through vendor fairs and tradeshows.
- Offering HUBs an equal opportunity in the vendor selection process.
- Forming partnerships with diverse businesses and HUB member organizations including the NMSDC (National Minority Supplier Development Council), WBENC (Women's Business Enterprise National Council), the SBA (Small Business Administration), NaVOBA (National Veteran Owned Business Association) and the NGLCC (National Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce).
- Marketing HUBs to provide them with national exposure through Office Depot's national catalogs, including the HUB Catalog, www.officedepot.com and various diversity magazines that focus on the business of diversity.
- Empowering HUBs by raising their capabilities and making them the best source from which to buy.
The Office Depot Vendor Development Team has officially been in place since December of 1999 and in that time has generated over $3.5 Billion in sales. To find out more about the products that are currently available, Click here.
Vendor Development is always looking for certified HUBs that manufacture innovative products. Does your company manufacture a product that is missing from our assortment?
What's innovative? See our HUB Spotlights section and read about recent examples of vendors providing innovative solutions. See some great inventions and product upgrades from Addendia, IPW, KleenSlate, Stride, and TapeWrangler, just to name a few
If you have a product that you want to submit to Office Depot for resale in any of our channels (retail stores, online or contract), click here to obtain more information. Remember to send all information to the attention of Vendor Development.
For additional information on our current Vendors, please click here
*Historically Underutilized Businesses (HUBs) include certified Minority, Women, Disabled, Veteran, and Small [SBA 8(a), SDB, and HUB Zone] enterprises.