This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
About Office Depot
Who We Are
- Career Opportunities
Women In Business
Office Depot is committed to the economic development of the communities in which we work and live. This commitment is evident in our industry-leading multi-dimensional approach to small business development. Our Supply Chain Diversity Program assists Historically Underutilized Businesses* (HUBs) in building community, business, and customer relationships that inspire organizational growth and empowerment within every aspect of our business.
Office Depot is proud to offer the most comprehensive Supply Chain Diversity model of its kind, in order to give businesses the best opportunities to grow and prosper. We actively seek out promising HUBs (Historically Underutilized Businesses, which include: Certified Minority, Women, Disabled, Veteran, NGLCC and Small [SBA 8(a), SDB, WOSB, and HUB Zone] enterprises) to ensure equal opportunity in our supplier selection process.
Our program is made up of three dimensions: Vendor Diversity, Supplier Diversity, and Tier One. The three dimensions of our Supply Chain Diversity Model have set the following standards to help us to measure and maintain the success of this process:
- Enhance capabilities and capacity of HUBs enabling them to compete more effectively.
- Leverage efforts with other corporations to create large-scale HUB opportunities.
- Increase market reach and density, while producing great value for our customers.
- Reduce buying costs of doing business for all suppliers and vendors.
- Increase inventory turnover of all HUB products.
- Create long-standing partnerships with our HUBs
Supply Chain Diversity Team includes:
- Frantz Tiffeau, Sr. Manager, Supply Chain Diversity
- Shari Francis, Manager, Supply Chain Diversity responsible for Vendor Diversity
- Lia Rogers, Manager, Supply Chain Diversity responsible for Tier One North
- Michael Kogan, Manager, Supply Chain Diversity responsible for Tier One South
- Tira Mann, Manager, Supply Chain Diversity, responsible for Tier One Field Operations
- Anne-Marie Richards, Assistant Merchant, Supply Chain Diversity
- Jack Greene, Director, Procurement
- Cynthia Walker, Coordinator, Supplier Diversity
*Historically Underutilized Businesses (HUBs) include: Certified Minority, Women, Disabled, Veteran, NGLCC, and Small [SBA 8(a), SDB, WOSB, and HUB Zone] enterprises.
This symbol identifies products in our assortment that were originally manufactured and/or distributed by a Historically Underutilized Business (HUB). A historically underutilized business is a business that has not historically had equal opportunities. Look for this symbol in Office Depot catalogs and online to find products that will help meet your diversity goals.
Looking for products from our HUB vendors? Are you a historically underutilized business that wants to support other HUBs? Office Depot offers a wide assortment of products that can help our customers meet their diversity spend goals. To view some of the items available, click here to view our HUB Catalog.