ORDER & RETURNS
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
How can I get free delivery?
- You're gonna love this. For one week only from 12/15/13 to 12/21/13, you will receive free delivery on your qualifying OfficeDepot.com with no minimum spend. Yes, it's a holiday miracle. There is no minimum for free delivery on your qualifying purchase! You can consider this our holiday gift to you.
To qualify you must live in one of our local delivery areas (most furniture, oversized and special order items are excluded). Click here to find out if your zip code is within our local delivery areas.
- Order online/phone by 5:00 PM or via fax by 3:00 PM, local time (In most locations), and we will deliver your order free, the next business day (between 8:30 AM and 5:00 PM) within our local delivery areas. Minimum purchase required is calculated after discounts and before taxes are applied. Click here to find out if your zip code is within our local delivery areas.
- The following restrictions apply:
- Most furniture and oversized items are excluded (See below for details).
- Special Orders and custom printing orders are excluded. Delivery fees, if any, will be noted at checkout (See below for details). Special Orders are not available in Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
- A delivery fee will be charged within our local delivery areas for orders less than $50 based on order size, weight, shipping method and delivery address. Minimum fee is $9.95.
- Click here for Weighted Delivery Fees.
- Additional charges may apply for orders outside our local delivery areas, including areas outside of the continental United States.
- Delivery fees, if any, will be noted at checkout.
- Delivery fees are non-refundable if the order or part of the order is returned unless the product is damaged or defective.
- Delivery fees are subject to change without notice.
- Based on inventory location, items may arrive in more than one shipment and will be shown as separate charges on your credit card statement.
When will my order arrive?
- Many items are available for next business-day delivery. We will notify you of your estimated delivery date when you place your order.
- Delivery dates noted apply to orders placed online or via phone by 5:00 p.m. local time, in most locations, when credit approval and product availability are confirmed by 5:00 p.m.
- Delivery dates noted apply to orders placed via fax by 3:00 p.m. local time, in most locations.
- Deliveries are made between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Delivery times are subject to holiday delivery schedules, inclement weather and acts of nature.
- Some items may not be available for next business-day delivery. When applicable, we will note the item with an icon to inform you of the extended delivery time frames. This icon is displayed under the product description on the item page. The estimated delivery date will be provided at checkout.
- Delivery times outside of the continental United States may vary based upon the delivery address. Details regarding delivery for these orders will be provided when you place your order.
How are most furniture and oversized items delivered? (Excluding Special Orders. See below for Special Order details.)
- Enhanced Delivery Service is required for oversized items, based on the product dimensions, weight and delivery zip code of the order.
- Customers in local delivery areas will be contacted by our delivery carrier within 1-2 business days of placing an order to schedule an appointment for delivery. At that time, you can request a new delivery date to fit your schedule, including Saturday.
- A 2-person team will deliver your order, place it in the room of your choice, and remove any packaging (upon request).
- Enhanced Delivery Service is not available in all areas. You will be notified at checkout if your order qualifies for Enhanced Delivery Service.
- Customers outside of local delivery areas should receive delivery within 3-10 days.
- Due to location and shipping distances, delivery fees may vary and will be noted at checkout.
- Delivery fees are subject to change without notice.
How are Special Orders and Manufacturer Direct delivered?
- Certain Office Depot items will be shipped directly from carefully selected vendors and manufacturers.
- These special order and Manufacturer Direct items are shipped via standard delivery and are delivered to a ground floor location in the manufacturer's shipping carton.
- Your delivery date and delivery fee will be calculated at checkout.
- Premium delivery is available for Manufacturer Direct furniture items for an additional fee. It provides shipping directly from the manufacturer and includes full assembly and installation within 10 business days of placing the order (for local delivery areas) and within 21 business days (for remote locations). Contact our Furniture Help-Line at 800-999-9933 for details.
- Premium Delivery Service is also available for security and fire safe files for an additional fee and must be arranged at 800-GO-DEPOT at the time of purchase. This service includes delivery, unpacking, setup and removal of debris. (Deliveries requiring multiple flights of stairs may require additional charges and should be noted when placing the order.
- The details of these deliveries are determined by the policies and practices of the associated vendors and manufacturers.
Do you assemble furniture items?
- We offer assembly services for an additional fee upon request.
- This service can be arranged for all items requiring assembly by calling our assembly partners at 1-800-978-2669.
- This service is usually performed within 2-3 business days after the merchandise is delivered.
Is it possible to receive my delivery the same day as I place my order?
- Same day service is available in limited markets. Not all items or zip codes qualify for Same Business-Day Delivery. If your order does not qualify for Same Business-Day Delivery, you will be notified at checkout.
- If your order does qualify, and if place your order by 10 a.m. on any business day, you can arrange to have it delivered by 5 p.m. that same business day.
- Select this option during the checkout process when you place your order. Your delivery fee will be calculated and applied at checkout.
- Items that may be excluded include furniture, Special Order products, and other items that are shipped from a third party vendor or manufacturer.
Can I pick my order up in a store?
- For your convenience, we provide in store pickup in all store locations on many items.
- Simply place your order via 800-GO-DEPOT or on www.officedepot.com and mention that you would like to pick up your order at a store location near you.
- Please note that not all items are available for In Store Pick Up. Click here for more information about In Store Pick up
If any delivery is prevented or delayed by any act or condition beyond our reasonable control, Office Depot shall give prompt notice to buyer of such condition and shall make all reasonable efforts to ensure delivery is made as soon thereafter as possible.
Delivery Fee May Apply Icon:
Based on product dimensions, weight and the delivery services in your zip code, additional delivery fees may apply. This charge is per order, regardless of how many products are ordered. Actual delivery prices will be provided at checkout. Delivery time frames vary, based on your zip code, and will be calculated at checkout. This is valid for in-stock furniture and oversized technology.
Will you ship to an address other than my billing address?
We're happy to ship your order to an address that is different than the billing address on file with your credit card provider. In order to avoid delays, we do ask that you call the credit card provider and add the alternate address to your account. Taking this step prior to placing your order helps us to ship your order quickly with minimal delays.
Why weren't all my items shipped from the same location?
Due to the location of our inventory, multiple item orders may be shipped from different warehouses with different order numbers. We will not charge you extra for split shipments. The invoice you receive with your order will tell you which items have been shipped separately, and you can use Order Tracking to see if the rest of your order is on its way.
If your shipment(s) arrives and you still have questions about items missing from your order, please contact us and one of our Customer Service Representatives will be happy to assist you.
Due to certain restrictions, government orders or orders being shipped to an APO/FPO address should not be keyed on Office Depot's web site. Entering these orders online may result in delivery being delayed. Please email your order to APO-FPOOrders@officedepot.com and we will be happy to assist you.
TechDepot.com and Computers4Sure.com are Office Depot subsidiaries. Competitive shipping rates and details are provided on those websites.
We reserve the right to modify or cancel the terms and conditions of these policies at any time without prior notice. Any modification will be effective immediately upon posting of the modified terms and conditions on officedepot.com.