WorkPro® 2000 Series Multifunction Fabric Mid-Back Chair, Black/Black Item # 100075
Ergonomic, mid-back chair provides the right support in the right places
- Contoured cushions cradle you in comfort. This chair features a contoured seat and back that's ergonomically designed to keep you comfortable and well supported during the work day.
- Overall dimensions: 42"H x 25"W x 25 1/2"D
- Handy ratchet back adjusts back height. It's easy to raise or lower the supportive lumbar cushioning to best support the natural curve of your spine.
- Height-adjustable armrests help relieve shoulder strain. Raise or lower the comfortably-padded armrests to help reduce undue stress on your neck and shoulders.
- Tilt controls for optimal positioning. Synchro tilt control lets you adjust the angle of your seat while maintaining a healthy ergonomic position. Adjustable tilt tension lets you determine how much effort is required to recline in your chair. Tilt lock lets you keep the chair locked into its upright position.
- 1-touch seat height adjustment for proper posture.
- Durable, contract-grade fabric…for the long haul.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Performance Standards. Chair has met quality standards for safety and durability established by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association (BIFMA).
- Dual-wheel casters for easy mobility.
- Weight capacity tested to support up to 250 lb.
- Assembly required.
|chair back style||mid-back|
|adjustable tilt angle||yes|
|adjustable height range||37 1/2" - 42"|
|waterfall seat cushion||no|
|adjustable tilt tension||yes|
|adjustable arm height||yes|
|adjustable back height||yes|
|adjustable arm width||no|
|adjustable seat back depth||no|
|adjustable back angle||no|
|style name||2000 Series|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||yes|
|recommended daily usage||Performance (6-8 hours)|
|dimensions||42"H x 25"W x 25 1/2"D|
|seat size||20"W x 20"D|
|distributor||Swinton Avenue Trading Ltd., Inc.|
|back cushion height||19 inches|
|adjustable knee tilt||no|
|adjustable seat height||pneumatic/1-touch|
|adjustable forward tilt||yes|
|warranty length||10-year limited|
|weight capacity||250 lb|
|Show More ▾|
Product Q & A
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This chair does not offer a replacement base without wheels.
There is a drafting stool that is similar.
Item: 410868 Realspace� PRO 3000-Series Fabric Drafting Stool. It also has casters/wheels that should not be removed.
A five star chair base with casters/wheels is standard on almost all of our Realspace, Realspace PRO or Thomasvile Style@Work office chairs.