- Offers temporary relief of minor aches and pains. Great for headaches, toothaches, backaches, menstrual cramps, the common cold, muscular aches and minor pain of arthritis.
- Temporarily reduces fever. Capsules are gentle on your stomach, too!
- Each dose of 2 tablets comes individually wrapped.
|medicine type||pain relief|
|manufacturer||Acme United Corporation|
From the Manufacturer|
- Advil® Liqui-Gels® relieve tough pain faster than Extra Strength Tylenol®
Rushes real liquid relief where you need it and feel better fast. Relieves headaches, as well as backaches, muscle aches, menstrual pain, minor arthritis and other joint pain, and aches and pains of the common cold.
The makers of Advil® do not produce store brand ibuprofen pain medicine.
Brands are trademarks of their respective owners.
12 years of age and older:
- Take 1 capsule every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms persist
- If symptoms do not respond to 1 caplet, 2 capsule may be used
- Do not use more than 6 capsules in any 24-hour period unless directed by a doctor
Under 12 years of age:
- Ask a doctor
Use as directed. See link below for complete warnings and product information.
Advil® Pain Relief Finder
|12 years of age & older|
|18 years of age & older|
|Liquid Filled Capsules|
|Minor Arthritis Pain|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability