This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
- Home /
- Product Details
The ENH900EXT is a high-powered, long-range, Mesh-capable 3 x 3 Dual-Band Wireless 802.11 a/b/g/n Outdoor Access Point with speeds up to 450 Mbps on both its high-powered 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz radios. It can be configured as an Access Point, Mesh, or WDS (AP, Station and Bridge). The ENH900EXT is designed to operate in a variety of outdoor environments making its high-powered, long-range characteristics a cost-effective alternative to ordinary Access Points that don't have the range and reach to connect to a growing number of wireless users who wish to connect to a business network.The ENH900EXT supports Mesh networking in the 2.4 GHz frequency band to provide redundant and robust connectivity for wireless deployments when running Ethernet cable is not practical. Mesh networking allows the Access Point also supports seamless roaming throughout the network. Nodes in the Mesh network are chosen via the quickest and safest path to keep client devices like Wi-Fi phones, tablets, laptops, and other devices connected as they move in campus-wide network deployments. When new Access Points are added, the new node is incorporated automatically to the network and in the event that an Access Point fails, surrounding nodes will pick up the wireless devices without any interruption of signal.The ENH900EXT is easy to install in virtually any location with its included PoE (Power over Ethernet) injector for quick outdoor installation. The ENH900EXT also supports wireless encryption safeguards, including Wi-Fi protected access (WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK) encryption and IEEE 802.1x with RADIUS. The ENH900EXT supports wireless Mac filtering, allowing network administrators to allow or deny network access to wireless clients according to their Mac addresses.The ENH900EXT's internal electronics have been mounted in an IP68-rated enclosure, one of the highest waterproof and dustproof ratings available, designed to withstand extremely harsh environmental conditions including severe and prolonged exposure to sunlight, extreme cold, frost, snow, rainfall, hail and humidity. The housing of the Access Point also has been manufactured to repel ultraviolet (UV) radiation from the sun. These protective measures make the ENH900EXT an ideal outdoor wireless solution for virtually any locale or any venue including ski and beach resorts, sports arenas, college and corporate campuses, and businesses located in snowy, rainy, and arid climates.
|Antenna Gain||7 dBi; 5 dBi|
|antenna type||Omnidirectional Antenna|
|Certifications & Standards||IP68; FCC; IC; CE; IEEE Standards: 802.11a; 802.11b; 802.11g; 802.11n; 802.3at; 802.3af; 802.1X; 802.1D|
|Features||Quality of Service (QoS); LED Indicator; Rugged; Water Proof; Dust Proof|
|form factor||Pole-mountable; Wall Mountable|
|Input Voltage||48 V DC|
|ISM Maximum Frequency||2.48 GHz|
|ISM Minimum Frequency||2.41 GHz|
|Management||DHCP; SNMP v1/v2c/v3; MIB; SSH; CLI; Web-based Management|
|manufacturer||EnGenius Technologies, Inc|
|Number of External Antennas||6|
|package contents||ENH900EXT Dual Band N900 Outdoor Access Point; 3 x 5 dBi Detachable Omni-directional Antennas (2.4 GHz); 3 x 7 dBi Detachable Omni-directional antennas (5 GHz); Wall Mount Base; Pole Mounting Bracket; Mounting Screw Set; RJ-45 Ethernet Cable; PoE Injector (EPE-48GR); Quick Installation Guide|
|ports||2 10/100/1000 Ethernet (RJ-45); 1 Power over Ethernet (PoE, RJ-45)|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Supported||PoE|
|System Requirements||Operating Systems: Windows; Mac OS X; Linux|
|Total Number of Antennas||6|
|UNII Maximum Frequency||5.83 GHz|
|UNII Minimum Frequency||5.18 GHz|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11n|
|Wireless Security||64/128/152-bit WEP; WPA Personal; WPA2 Personal; TKIP; AES; WPA Enterprise; WPA2 Enterprise; WPA-PSK|
|Wireless Transmission Speed||450 Mbit/s|
Outdoor Ruggedized Wireless Access Point, Dual-Band N900 Long-Range, High-Performance Access Point Provides Expands Wireless Coverage Outdoors
|ENH900EXT is a high-powered, long-range, ruggedized Mesh-capable 3x3 Dual-Band Wireless 802.11a/b/g/n Outdoor Access Point. With speeds up to 450 Mbps on both its high-powered 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz radios, it can be configured as an Access Point, Mesh, or WDS and is designed to operate in a variety of outdoor environments with its IP68-rated housing.|
- Faster File Transfers and Smoother Video Streaming
- Compliant with 802.11b/g/n standard and MIMO delivering up to 450 Mbps throughput over wireless for greater overall performance and connectivity.
- Robust Connectivity with Mesh Technology (2.4 GHz) for Constant Connectivity
- Acting as a node within a web framework, each EnGenius Access Point only needs to connect to the nearest node using the best path to transmit data, working collaboratively with other EnGenius Access Points in the network infrastructure. Provides redundant and robust connectivity for wireless deployments when running Ethernet cable is not practical.
- Dual-Band 11n Speeds to 450Mbps on Both Bands
- Strong 29dBm Transmit Power Extends Outdoor Coverage
- 6 Detachable 360° Antennas up to 7dBi
- Industrial-Grade IP68-Rated Waterproof Housing Withstands Harsh Environments
- 2 Gig-Ports; Primary PoE-Compliant w/Secondary PoE Pass-Thu Support for IP Cameras or APs
- Regulate Internet & Secure Guest Network; Band Steering Optimizes Network Traffic
- Deploy Quickly & Easily with Mount-Ready Hardware
& PoE Injector
- Expanded User Capacity with Dual Band Operation
- Includes both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequency bands for expanded user capacity. Greater number of channels available on the 5 GHz frequency spectrum to support higher bandwidth applications like HD video streaming.
- Improves and Optimizes Wireless Traffic
- Band Steering feature automatically detects Dual Band capable clients and moves them from the 2.4 GHz band to the 5 GHz band. This allows applications such as video streaming to flow more easily and helps to eliminate traffic congestion on the 2.4 GHz band.
- High Power, Long-Range Connectivity
- Up to 29 dBm transmit power on both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz radios, enabling long range connectivity.
- Flexible Deployment Scenarios
- Choose one of three modes available to the ENH900EXT depending on user needs: Access Point, Mesh (2.4 GHz), or WDS (AP & Bridge).
- Ruggedize Housing Design Withstands Harsh Environmental Conditions
- IP68 Rated water and dustproof housing designed to endure harsh environmental conditions as well as repel UV radiation.
- Extend Your Range Even Farther with Detachable High Gain Antennas
- Includes three detachable 5 dBi high gain omni-directional antennas for 2.4 GHz and three detachable 7 dBi high gain omni-directional antennas for 5 GHz.
- Keeps Employees, Staff Constantly Connected to the Network
- When used with a RADIUS server, Fast Roaming feature enables users to be constantly connected to a network as they move throughout a building. This is especially useful for voice and video applications preventing delays and dropped signals for users on mobile devices.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability