Creative Teaching Press® Sing Along & Read Along With Dr. Jean Readers Classroom Pack, Grades PreK-1 Item # 102495
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Make beginning reading and early childhood themes fun to learn with 12 delightful readers
- Each book is derived from 1 of 12 popular Dr. Jean songs.
- Use the books in conjunction with the companion CD to allow students to listen to the story. CD is sold separately. Includes Color Train, Five Little Monkeys, Action Alphabet, Dinosaur Boogie, Rules Rap, Birdies, Nursery Rhyme Rally, May There Always Be Sunshine, I Know an Old Lady Who Swallowed a One, Twinkle Friends, My Mother Is a Baker, My Hands on My Head.
- Invite students to read along or sing along for a multisensory learning experience.
- Use the rhythm, phrasing and dynamics of music to enhance early language development.
- Great for early childhood, ELL and multimodal learning.
- Each book is 12 pages and measures 6 1/4" x 9".
- Classroom Pack includes 144 books, 6 copies of each book.
|brand name||Creative Teaching Press|
|educational content||music; early childhood; songs; fingerplays; beginning reading; rhymes; animals; family; alphabet; Spanish; friends; math; parts of body|
|manufacturer||Creative Teaching Press|