Creative Teaching Press® Science, I Have, Who Has? Science, Grades 3-5 Item # 102510
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Activities consist of a series of question and answer cards
- Students are actively engaged as each player answers a question and then asks the next one. Science topics covered are: plants and animals, ecosystems and biomes, weather, the solar system, rocks, minerals and soil, matter, heat and light, electricity and magnetism, forces and motion, simple machines.
- When students reach the last card, they will find that it "loops" back to the first card.
- The interaction provides a motivating and entertaining way for students to reinforce science skills.
- Reproducible Active Listening and Enrichment page follows each card game. Provides students with an opportunity to extend and transfer the learning to a paper-and-pencil activity.
- Activities require minimal preparation and effort — simply make copies of the game cards and round up your group for some fun!
- Contains 96 pages.
|brand name||Creative Teaching Press|
|educational content||science; matter; atoms; molecules; elements; forms of energy; renewable and nonrenewable resources; electricity; magnetism; animal cells; body systems; plant cells; plants; classification of plants and animals; animal adaptation; food chains; the changing earth; weather; solar system|
|manufacturer||Creative Teaching Press|
|number of pages||96|
|size||8 1/2" x 11"|