Creative Teaching Press® Reading, Build-A-Word, Grades K-1 Item # 102705
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Introduces students to the fundamental concept that letters go together to make words
- Interactive, hands-on activities. Focuses on 2 primary spelling patterns: consonant-vowel-consonant (CVC) and consonant-vowel-consonant-vowel (CVCV).
- Ready-to-use full-color cards and mats make it easy to get your word-building center up and running today!
- Includes a variety of ideas for multiple ways to use the materials and reproducible activities to extend children's learning.
- Activities require minimal preparation and are easy for teachers, parents and volunteers to use.
- Once introduced, the materials store easily and travel anywhere young readers and writers need them. Get children excited about reading and writing words with these ideas and activities.
- Contains 56 pages.
|brand name||Creative Teaching Press|
|educational content||words; spelling; letters; phonemic awareness; sounds; literacy|
|manufacturer||Creative Teaching Press|
|number of pages||56|
|size||8 1/2" x 11"|