Creative Teaching Press® Reading, Build-A-Sentence, Grades K-1 Item # 102710
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Introduces students to the fundamental concept that words go together to make sentences
- Interactive, hands-on activities. Designed to move students from the ability to read sight words and decodable words to the ability to manipulate words into concrete, meaningful and readable sentences.
- Ready-to-use full-color cards and mats make it easy to get your sentence-building center up and running today!
- Includes a variety of ideas for multiple ways to use the materials and reproducible activities to extend children's learning.
- Activities require minimal preparation and are easy for teachers, parents and volunteers to use.
- Once introduced, the materials store easily and travel anywhere young readers and writers need them. Get children excited about reading and writing sentences with these ideas and activities.
- Contains 56 pages.
|brand name||Creative Teaching Press|
|educational content||words; sentences; parts of speech; phonemic awareness; literacy|
|size||8 1/2" x 11"|
|manufacturer||Creative Teaching Press|
|number of pages||56|