This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
- Home /
- Product Details
Sometimes the simplest way to move, swap or share files and multimedia is with plug-in storage devices called USB flash drives. Small, reliable, spacious and easy to carry, they can take in a mess of files, music, videos and pictures, and keep them safe and secure till you need them.
|device connector type||USB 2.0|
|storage capacity||8 GB|
|operating system compatibility||Supported Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows; Apple Mac OS|
|Product Name||8GB TransMemory USB 2.0 Flash Drive|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
From the Manufacturer|
8GB Transmemory USB 2.0 Flash Drive
Toshiba's TransMemory® family of USB 2.0 Flash Drives offers a convenient way to store and transport your photos, videos, music, and important files on the go. Works with devices that have a host USB port1, Toshiba's TransMemory® USB 2.0 Flash drives make it easy to transfer your digital content between various devices so you can share them with your family and friends quickly. Toshiba's TransMemory® drive is optimized for devices with USB 2.0 port for high speed data transfer. A password protection security software is also included with Toshiba's TransMemory® drive to keep your data secured on the go.2 Also, Toshiba's TransMemory® drive is Plug & Play enabled for easy installation that is compatible with both Windows® and Mac® operating systems.
Simple Plug & Play operation. Works with devices that have a host USB port1
Compatible with both Windows® and Mac® operating systems
Conveniently and securely store personal documents, pictures and music
Sleek compact design for easy data transport
Includes downloadable security software with password protection for Windows® only2
USB bus powered. No external power is required.
Size: 2" (L) X 0.25" (W) X 0.85" (H)
High Speed USB 2.0 certified
2-Year Limited Warranty
1 Check with your device manufacturer for full compatibility
2 Security software is avaiable via down load and is compatible with windows only
- Can I use Toshiba flash drives with both Mac and Window systems?
- The operating software for Macs and Windows are different. With the Toshiba Transmemory USB Flash Drive, this isn't a concern. The device has a "plug and play" feature so it makes it easy to upload files on a Mac, and plug it into a Windows. You'll still be able to see and use the files without any issues.
Thank you for submitting your question
- Ask questions relevant to this product.
- Provide as much detail as possible in your question.
- Write your question in English.
- Avoid asking about price and shipping information.
- Do not use obscenities, offensive, or vulgar language.
- Do not include information about other products or websites.
- Do not include personal information such as phone number.
Legal Guidelines for Question Submissions
- In submitting your Questions or other postings ("Questions"), you agree to the following guidelines:
- You grant Webcollage and its affiliates a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, non-exclusive, and sub-licensable license to use, copy, display, distribute, modify, adapt, republish, translate, and publicly display the Questions (in whole or in part) and to incorporate the Questions into other works in any format.
- You may not submit any Questions that infringe any third party rights, that contain false or damaging information, or that are unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, violate any law, or are otherwise inappropriate.
- You may not submit Questions which contain advertisements, solicitations of business or spam, or which transmit any worms, viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files, code or programs.
- If you were compensated in exchange for submitting a Question, you are REQUIRED to disclose it in your Question. You are also required to disclose if you or a member of your household or immediate family member is an employee of the manufacturer of the product for which you are submitting a Question.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability