This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
Hershey's® Miniatures Stand-Up Bag, 40 Oz Item # 103486
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
A giant bag of classic chocolate treats!
- At home or at work, you can count on these treats being a hit!
- Individually wrapped — great for candy dishes!
|manufacturer||The Hershey Company|
|weight per unit||40 oz|
From the Manufacturer|
Enjoy Your Favorite Chocolate Bars!If you're in the mood for a mix of classic Hershey's Chocolates, this assortment is for you. It includes miniature Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bars, Hershey's Special Dark Mildly Sweet Chocolate Bars, Krackel Chocolate Bars, and Mr. Goodbar Chocolate Bars.
- The perfect assortment for candy dishes!
- Includes a mix of four miniature candy bars
- A delicious mix for everyone's taste buds
- Individually wrapped
- Includes 1 bag of Hershey's Miniatures Assortment (2.5-pound bag)
Keep Them to Yourself or Give Them Away!
- This assortment of miniature chocolate bars is ideal for family gatherings, or just keeping in the kitchen cupboard.
- Keep some in a candy dish at home or at the office for others to enjoy.
- Be creative when baking! These candies can be broken into pieces or used whole in your favorite homemade goodies.
Easy Rocky Road Brownies Recipe
38 to 40 Hershey's Miniatures Chocolate Bars, unwrapped
2-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
1 cup chopped nuts1 package(13x9 family size) brownie mix
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Cut each Hershey's Miniatures Chocolate Bar into about 8 pieces. Stir together marshmallows, chocolate bar pieces and nuts; set aside.
2. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Bake brownie 2 minutes less than recommended baking time; sprinkle marshmallow mixture over brownie surface. Continue baking 3 minutes or until marshmallows are puffed and lightly browned. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Using wet knife, cut into squares.Makes 24 to 36 brownies.
The Hershey Legacy
The story of Hershey’s Chocolate begins with Milton S. Hershey. Raised as a poor farm boy, Hershey became fascinated with chocolate-making at the 1893 World’s Columbian Exposition. Hershey founded the Hershey Chocolate Company in 1894, and built the world’s largest chocolate factory in 1903. He then created the industrial town of Hershey, Pennsylvania, where workers enjoyed comfortable homes, inexpensive public transport, and quality public schools.
In 1909, Hershey and his wife established a school for orphan boys. Hershey eventually endowed the bulk of his wealth to this school, including ownership of the Hershey Chocolate Company.
For more than a century, the Milton Hershey School has enriched the lives of countless children in need. The town of Hershey, Pennsylvania has provided employment, recreation, and culture. And The Hershey Company has brought smiles to people around the world.