- At home or at work, you can count on these treats being a hit!
- Individually wrapped — great for candy dishes!
|manufacturer||The Hershey Company|
|contents per unit||38.5|
From the Manufacturer|
The Peanut Butter That Makes It BetterReese’s Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures may be small, but they overflow with peanut butter and chocolate flavor! Enjoy these milk chocolate candies as a snack, or savor them in cookies, brownies, and more.
- Perfect for snacking and baking
- Peanut butter and chocolate
- Gluten-free and kosher candy
- Individually wrapped
- Includes 1 bag of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures (40-ounce bag)
Miniature Size, Major Flavor
- Simply unwrap and enjoy Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures at home, or out of the office candy dish.
- When added to recipes, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures bring majorly delicious flavor to every bite!
- Sprinkle chopped Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures over ice cream for an easy and satisfying peanut butter topping.
Reese’s Peanut Butter Temptations Recipe
About 40 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures or 12 (0.75 ounces each) Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, quartered
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
1/2 cup Reese’s Creamy Peanut Butter
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 teaspoon baking soda1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Remove wrappers from candies. Line small muffin cups (1-3/4 inches in diameter) with paper bake cups.
2. Beat butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, peanut butter, egg and vanilla until light and fluffy in large bowl. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; add to butter mixture, beating until well blended. Shape dough into 1-inch balls; place one in each prepared muffin cup. Do not flatten.3. Bake 10 to 12 minutes until puffed and lightly browned; remove from oven. Immediately press peanut butter cup or piece onto each cookie. Cool completely in muffin pan. About 3-1/2 dozen cookies.
About Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
Do you love the classic goodness of a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup? Well, you’re in perfect company, because Reese’s products are the perfect combination of peanut butter and chocolate.The original Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup was created in 1928 as a partnership between H.B. Reese and Milton Hershey. Since then, the Reese’s family has grown to include a variety of flavors and forms. Today, you can try Reese’s products in dark chocolate, white chocolate, snack-sized pieces, and candy bars.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability