Lathem Time 7500E Calculating Time Recorder, Charcoal Gray Item # 104958
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Stop adding up time cards by hand!
- Automatically calculates worked time for payroll and job costing. A real time saver, it calculates worked time between punches and accumulated totals on the card for up to 50 active employees or jobs.
- It works with all pay periods or can be set to JOB mode for accurate costing information. Calculates actual or rounded time and supports an automatic break deduction from daily totals.
- Easy to use, it auto-feeds and auto-ejects time cards, automatically aligns printing and auto-senses front and back of card to eliminate operator mistakes. It also reduces time required to punch in and out.
- Optional rechargeable battery keeps unit fully operational for up to 24 hours in case of a power failure. Mounts easily to a wall or tabletop.
- Features settings to print time in AM/PM, 24 hour or 1/100th of an hour. Unit automatically changes for short months, leap year and daylight savings.
- Internal lithium battery maintains the time, card total, and program settings for up to 5 years without power.
|automatic card alignment||yes|
|automatic date/time adjustments||yes|
|dimensions||8"H x 6.25"W x 5"D|
|duty cycle||medium duty|
|memory backup length||5 years|
|mounting hardware included||yes|
|number of employees||100|
|number of print formats||4|
|reporting period||daily and pay period|
|time clock application||payroll/job costing|
|time clock printer type||dot matrix|
|time clock type||electronic|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
Calculating Atomic Time Recorder
Calculating Electronic Time Recorder with Atomic Clock Accuracy!The 7500E automatically calculates worked time between punches and accumulates totals on the card for up to 100 active employees or jobs. It also receives its time signal from the WWVB atomic clock in Fort Collins, Colorado.
The internal lithium battery maintains the time, card totals, and program settings for up to 3 years without power. Optional rechargeable battery keeps unit fully operational for up to 24 hours in case of a power failure.
Payroll Just Got Much EasierThe 7500E is great for pay periods or you can set it to job mode for accurate costing information. It calculates actual or rounded time, and supports an automatic break deduction from daily totals. Automatic print alignment, and auto-sensing of front and back of card eliminates operator mistakes and reduces time required to punch in & out.
a. Calculates the time between punches
b. Optional automatic break time deduction from totals
c. Accumulates total worked time
- Automatic or Manual
- Disabled: The clock determines the punch position
- Optional: The employee can override the clocks logic
- Required: The employee must select IN or OUT
- Calculates actual or rounded time
- Accumulates total worked hours
- Handles up to 100 active employees or jobs
- Auto-feed and auto-eject of time cards
- Optional automatic break deduction from totals
- Print 12-hour (AM/PM) on 24-hour time
- Print regular minutes (1/60) or 1/100 of hour
- Fully automatic print alignment
- Unlimited punches per day
- Prints day of week or date
- Automatic differentiation of the front and back of a double-sided time card
- Automatic or manual card reset
- Ability to transfer card totals to another card
- Wall or table mount
- Automatic Daylight Savings Time adjustment
- Built-in lithium backup battery for 3 years of data protection
- Optional Ni-MH battery backup system providing full operation during power failures
- Prints English, Spanish or French
- One year warranty