Hershey's® Miniatures Assortment, 66.7-Oz Bag Item # 108057
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Keep a variety of sweet treats on hand for enjoying and sharing
- Assortment of miniatures offers a variety of chocolate treats.
- Individually wrapped.
|contents per unit||66.7 oz|
|manufacturer||The Hershey Company|
From the Manufacturer|
Savor the sweet possibilities when you open this bag of Hershey’s Miniatures Assortment! They’re the classic miniature candy bars that make any moment sweeter. Grab this bag and have plenty for your pantry, baking, or next family gathering.
- Perfect for candy bowls, baking, and edible crafts
- Miniature chocolate candy assortment including Mr. Goodbar Milk Chocolate Bar, Krackel Chocolate Bar, Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Bar, and Hershey’s Special Dark Dark Chocolate Bar
- Bulk wrapped candy makes the terror of shopping for treats a thing of the past
- One bag delivers more candy than shopping club store bags
- Includes 1 bag of Hershey’s Miniatures Assortment (66.7-ounce bag)
Smell the Sweetness, Taste the GoodnessImagine the chocolaty aroma of the assorted desserts, sweets, and baked treats that you can make with this one bag of classic Hershey’s Candies! They can also be used in a variety of deliciously edible crafts; the possibilities are endless!
Care MailThe Hershey’s Chocolate Bars may be miniature, but send them in a care package to the college students in your life, and the smiles on their faces will be anything but little!
For Sweeter Family GatheringsFrom family movie night to festive football games and other celebrations, this one bag makes it easy to have plenty of Hershey’s Chocolates to make gathering together sweeter.
S’more for Me Recipe
- 1 package (6-serving size) vanilla cook and serve pudding and pie filling mix*
- 3 cups milk
- 8 (1.55 oz. each) Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Bars, broken into pieces
- 12 (two 4-oz. pkg.) single-serve graham cracker crumb crusts
- 1-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 12 Hershey’s Miniatures Milk Chocolate Bars
Instructions1. Stir together pudding mix and milk in saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a full boil; remove from heat.
2. Add chocolate bar pieces; stir until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
3. Spoon about 1/3 cup pudding mixture into each individual graham crust. Press plastic wrap onto pudding surface; refrigerate until ready to serve. (This step may be done up to 3 days before serving.) 12 desserts.
To Serve:** Heat oven to 350°F. Remove plastic wrap. Place 10 to 12 miniature marshmallows on surface of each pudding. Bake 10 minutes or until marshmallows are puffed and lightly toasted. Place on serving plate; gently place unwrapped miniature chocolate bar on top of marshmallows. Serve immediately.
*Do not use instant pudding mix.
**Dessert will be hot, but should cool sufficiently by the time it gets to the table. Pudding will be warm and the chocolate bar will be slightly melted.
The Hershey Legacy
The story of Hershey’s Chocolate begins with Milton S. Hershey. Raised as a poor farm boy, Hershey became fascinated with chocolate-making at the 1893 World’s Columbian Exposition. Hershey founded the Hershey Chocolate Company in 1894, and built the world’s largest chocolate factory in 1903. He then created the industrial town of Hershey, Pennsylvania, where workers enjoyed comfortable homes, inexpensive public transport, and quality public schools.
In 1909, Hershey and his wife established a school for orphan boys. Hershey eventually endowed the bulk of his wealth to this school, including ownership of the Hershey Chocolate Company.
For more than a century, the Milton Hershey School has enriched the lives of countless children in need. The town of Hershey, Pennsylvania has provided employment, recreation, and culture. And The Hershey Company has brought smiles to people around the world.