Creative Teaching Press® Reading, Strategies For Struggling Readers, Grades 3-5 Item # 108180
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Struggling readers often become trapped in a cycle of failure and frustration that can undermine their confidence — this will break that cycle
- Comprehensive resource will help your students take an active role in learning to read and give them the tools to succeed.
- Use the interactive "My Brain Booklet" and coordinating script to teach students exactly what they need to do in order for their brains to learn.
- Then, help them apply these strategies to reading.
- Also features engaging activities that teach phonemic awareness, phonics, vocabulary, fluency and comprehension.
- Reproducible word lists, activities and a list of segments will benefit any intervention program.
|brand name||Creative Teaching Press|
|educational content||reading; phonics; phonemic awareness; vocabulary; fluency; comprehension|
|size||8 1/2" x 11"|
|manufacturer||Creative Teaching Press|
|number of pages||128|