- Home /
- Product Details
The NETGEAR N150 WiFi USB Adapter connects PCs to the Internet using Wireless-G or Wireless-N routers. It works with any standard WiFi router or modem router/gateway like Belkin, D-Link, Linksys, NETGEAR, & others. An adapter cradle for desktop computers is included and Push ‘N’ Connect secures the wireless connection.
|Compatibility||Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows 7; Microsoft Windows XP; Microsoft Windows Vista (32/64-bit)|
|ISM Maximum Frequency||2.40 GHz|
|Product Name||WNA1100 Wireless-N USB Adapter|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11n|
|Wireless Security||WEP; WPA-PSK; WPA2-PSK|
|Wireless Transmission Speed||150 Mbit/s|
From the Manufacturer|
- Surf, email, chat
- Connect to a Wireless-G or Wireless-N network
- For desktop and notebook PCs
The NETGEAR N150 Wireless USB Adapter is a simple and secure way to connect your notebook or desktop computer to Wireless-G or Wireless-N network for surfing the Internet, email, online chat and Facebook. Easy setup with the Smart Wizard® CD gets you up and running fast, while Push ‘N’ Connect gives you a secured connection at the push of a button. Compatibility with Wireless-G networks allows hassle-free connection flexiblity.
- Surf, email, chat — Wireless-N connection for basic Internet applications like surfing the Web, email and Facebook. Backward compatible with Wireless-G
- Notebooks and desktops — Allows wireless Internet freedom for both notebook and desktop computers
- Cradle — Includes convenient cradle for use with desktop PCs
- Easy setup — Smart Wizard® CD with graphical installation guide
- Secured connection — Push 'N' Connect offers a secured wireless Internet connection at the push of a button
- Technical support — Expert technical support team available 24/7
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability