- 2-line support provides more flexibility in your home or small office. Use 1 line for personal and 1 for business.
- Corded/cordless system allows for flexible placement. Keep the base unit and its corded handset in 1 room, and the cordless handset/charger in another! Only the base unit requires a phone jack, while the accessory handset only needs an electrical outlet for charging.
- Easily retrieve messages with the built-in digital answering system. Digital answering system records up to 60 minutes of messages. Message retrieval is possible from the system's corded or cordless handsets — or any other touch-tone phone.
- DECT 6.0 digital transmission provides excellent range, clarity and security.
- Expandable to 10 cordless handsets. As your needs grow, and you can add up to 9 more cordless handset units (sold separately).
- Built-in base and handset speakerphones keep your hands free for writing, typing and more.
- Know who's calling with Call Waiting/Caller ID. Caller ID lets you know exactly who's calling before you pick up the phone. The 99-name/number history display on both base and handset make it easy to return calls. (Call Waiting/Caller ID service required from your local service provider)
- Ten 1-touch speed dials save time and effort.
|number of phone lines||2|
|automatic channel search||yes|
|memory capacity||99 numbers|
|talk time||10 hours|
|standby time||7 days|
|maximum handset expandability||10|
|number of handsets included||2|
|integrated answering system||yes|
|type of display||LCD|
|number of characters per line||15|
|caller ID compatible||yes|
|call waiting compatible||yes|
|phone book capacity||99 numbers|
|number of data ports||0|
|number of speed-dial buttons||10|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability