Ativa™ V726 High-Security Key Tape Shredder Item # 113524
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- The 1.5" throat is specially designed for key tapes.
- Documents are shredded into microcut 0.03" x 0.10" bits. Approved by the Department of Defense for the highest-security shredding.
- Cuts a strip of military key tape/COMMSEC at 3.5" per second. Shredder has powerful drive for high performance, and the motor is protected with thermal fuse.
- Includes a removable, reusable 1.3-gallon waste receptacle. Shredder stops automatically when the container is full or the door is open.
- Features a photoelectric cell for automatic start/stop control. It also has a rocker switch for on/off and reverse and stand-by mode without energy consumption.
- 9.6"H x 15.8"W x 10.7"D.
- Weighs 26.5 lb.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year parts and cutters warranty, 90-day labor warranty.
|automatic document feeder||no|
|dimensions||9.6"H x 15.8"W x 10.7"D|
|distributor||Swinton Avenue Trading Ltd., Inc.|
|number of sheets per pass||1|
|number of users||1|
|recommended shredder use||small/medium office|
|shred size||0.03" x 0.10"|
|throat width||1.5 inches|
|warranty length||1-year limited; 90-day limited|
|wastebasket capacity||1.3 gal.|
|Show More ▾|