Epson PowerLite Pilot 2 (ELPCB02) Connection and Control Box Item # 115284
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Experience the connectivity and control in classroom projection with the PowerLite Pilot 2, a convenient wall-mounted AV control box for Epson short-throw and ultra-short-throw projectors. The PowerLite Pilot 2 supports an array of devices, and makes it easier than ever to operate your audio/video sources, computer, iPod and more - including displaying the latest high-definition and popular MHL-enabled mobile devices. And, with greater flexibility, consolidated cable management and intuitive buttons, it's the perfect solution for simple, streamlined control of classroom multimedia devices - everything you'd expect from the world leader in multimedia projection.
|Additional Information||Projector Control: Power on/off, Source selection (computer 1/computer 2/video/S-video/USB[A/B]/HDMI1/HDMI2/LAN), A/V Mute; Audio Control: Audio Mute (for all sources), Volume adjustments (except for AUX in/Mic Input/Rec. out), Mic volume control; Power Supply Voltage 100 - 240 V AC/DC; Power Consumption 12 W; I/O Port:Input Video: VGA x 2, Composite Video, S-video, HDMI x 2 (HDMI 1 supports MHL), USB-A, USB-B; Output Video: VGA x 2, Composite Video, S-video, HDMI x 2, USB-A, USB-B|
|Product Line||PowerLite Pilot|
|package contents||PowerLite Pilot 2 (ELPCB02) Connection and Control Box; External AC Power Adapter; Power Cord; Cable Cover; iPod/Interactive Pen Holder; HDMI Cable Clamp; User Guide CD; Installation Manual; Template Sheet; Warranty Statement|
|Product Name||PowerLite Pilot 2 (ELPCB02) Connection and Control Box|
|Compatibility||Epson Projectors:PowerLite 420 Series; PowerLite 430 Series; PowerLite 570 Series; PowerLite 580 Series; BrightLink 570 Series; BrightLink 580 Series; BrightLink 590 Series|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
PowerLite Pilot 2
Connection and Control Box
The projector A/V control box that optimizes connectivity in the classroom.
- Centralized A/V control box — manage your Epson® short-throw or ultra-shortthrow projector (power, A/V Mute, volume, sources); wall-mounted, no remote control needed
- Seamless integration — compatible with PowerLite 420/430 series, PowerLite 570/580 series and BrightLink® 570/580/590 series
- Optimized for connectivity — supports an array of sources, including 2 HDMI™ inputs for displaying content from high-definition A/V devices; connect the latest MHL®-enabled smartphone or tablet via an MHL/HDMI cable
- Increased flexibility — use as an extension box to expand the range of your cables
- Consolidated cable management — convenient wall placement helps avoid potential hazards
- Amplify instruction — optional speakers boost sound and ensure the entire class can hear the lesson
- Easy operation — large, individual source buttons intuitively match Epson projector inputs