This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
HP OfficeJet 4650 All-in-One Printer, Copier, Scanner, Fax Item # 118538
Great for home or home office and compatible with Windows 10! Has all the functionality you need: print, copy, scan and fax.
- Prints up to 9.5 pages per minute black and up to 6.8 pages per minute color.
- Easy-to-use 2.2 inch display — simply touch and go.
- 35-sheet auto document feeder and two-sided printing help enhance productivity.
- Print borderless, lab-quality photos and laser-quality documents right in your home.
- 600 x 300 dpi black (text and graphics); 600 x 300 dpi color (text and graphics).
- Scans 4 pages per minute color and 8 pages per minute black.
- Reduce/enlarge functionality ranges from 25% to 400% or original for flexibility.
- Faxes at 3 seconds per page.
- Makes up to 7.5 copies per minute black and up to 4 copies per minute color.
- Features a 100-sheet input tray,
- Recommended monthly page volume: 100 - 400 (print); 20 to 100 (scan).
- Duty cycle: up to 1,200 pages.
- Instant Ink eligible. HP Ink ordered by your printer based on the number of pages you print monthly. Compatible with select HP printers.
- ENERGY STAR — For products that meet federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
|auto double-sided printing||yes|
|automatic document feeder||yes|
|automatic document feeder capacity||35 sheets|
|compatible toner/ink||HP 63 Black, HP 63 Tri-color|
|dimensions||7.81"H x 17.53"W x 22.22"D|
|Display Screen Type||LCD|
|Environmental Certification||ENERGY STAR; REACH|
|fax transmission speed||3 spp (33.6 Kbps)|
|functionality||copy; fax; print; scan|
|ink/toner cartridge(s) included||starter-capacity cartridge(s)|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC; 230 V AC|
|maximum black and white copy speed||7.5 cpm|
|maximum black and white print speed||9.5 ppm|
|maximum color copy resolution||600 x 300 dpi|
|maximum color copy speed||4 cpm|
|maximum color print speed||6.8 ppm|
|maximum copy enlargement||400%|
|maximum copy reduction||25%|
|maximum monthly volume||1,200 sheets|
|maximum optimized color print resolution||4800 x 1200 dpi|
|Maximum Print Resolution||4800 x 1200 dpi|
|maximum sheet size||legal (8 1/2" x 14")|
|Media Handling||1 x Input Tray 100 Sheet; 1 x Automatic Document Feeder 35 Sheet; 1 x Output Tray 25 Sheet|
|Media Size||A4 - 8.30" x 11.70"; A5 - 5.80" x 8.30"; B5 - 6.90" x 9.80"; DL Envelope - 4.30" x 8.60"; C6 Envelope - 9" x 6.68"; A6 - 4.10" x 5.80"; Custom Size; 3" x 5"; 8.46" x 13.98"; 3" x 5.51"; 8.46" x 12.17"|
|media type||Plain Paper; Photo Paper; Brochure Paper; Borderless Media|
|memory card reader||no|
|mobile printing||app based and email|
|number of paper trays||1|
|operating system compatibility||Windows XP|
|package contents||OfficeJet 4650 All-in-One Printer; HP 63 Black Instant Ink Ready Cartridge (~190 pages); HP 63 Tri-Color Instant Ink Ready Cartridge (~165 pages); Software CD; Setup Flyer; Power Cord; Print Guide; Phone Cord|
|power source||AC Supply|
|print technology||Ink-jet - color|
|Product Name||OfficeJet 4650 All-in-One Printer|
|recommended use||Plain Paper Print|
|scanner optical resolution||1200 x 1200 dpi|
|total paper tray capacity||250 sheets|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Wireless Print Technology||HP ePrint; Apple AirPrint; Mopria|
|Show More ▾|
Accomplish next-level productivity with the easiest way to print from your smartphone or tablet.h1 Fly through tasks with an all-in-one with fax, automatic document feeder, and wirelessh4 —and save up to 50% on ink with HP Instant Ink.h2
Breeze through home and work tasks with this versatile all-in-one. Easily manage print jobs from the touchscreen, and copy, scan, and fax multipage documents. You can even choose two-sided prints or borderless photos.
Take advantage of a space-saving all-in-one that fits right into your busy life. It’s designed to work quietly in the background so you can print, scan, copy, and fax almost anywhere.
Easily print from your smartphone, tablet, and notebook at work, home, or on the go.
Print wirelessly from your mobile device without a Wi-Fi code or password.
Allows you to print on both sides of the page, cutting your paper use by up to 50%.
Borderless photos are printed right to the edge of the paper. You get beautiful photo prints with no trimming!
Manage your all-in-one or MFP from your smartphone or tablet, using the HP All-in-One Printer Remote app.
- HP OfficeJet 4650 All-in-One Printer
- HP 63 Setup Black Instant Ink Ready Cartridge (~190 pages)
- HP 63 Setup Tri-color Instant Ink Ready Cartridge (~100 pages)
- Software CD
- Setup Flyer
- Power cord
- Print Guide
- Phone cord
- No, please purchase USB cable separately.
- Print speed color (draft, letter)
- Up to 16 ppm
- Print speed black (draft, letter)
- Up to 20 ppm
- Recommended monthly page volume
- 100 to 400
- Print technology
- HP Thermal Inkjet
- Print quality black (best)
- Up to 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi (when printing from a computer)
- Print quality color (best)
- Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color (when printing from a computer on selected HP photo papers and 1200 input dpi)
- 5.5 cm (2.2") Hi-Res Mono LCD
- Processor speed
- 360 MHz
- Number of print cartridges
- 2 (1 black, 1 Tri-color [cyan, magenta, yellow])
- Print languages
- HP PCL 3 GUI
- HP ePrint capability
- Mobile printing capability
- HP ePrint; Apple AirPrint™; Mopria™-certified; Wireless Direct Printing
- Wireless capability
- Yes, built-in Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
- Connectivity, standard
- 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0; 1 WiFi 802.11n
- Network ready
- Standard (built-in WiFi 802.11b/g/n)
- Minimum system requirements
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7: 32-bit or 64-bit, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer. Windows Vista: 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8. Windows XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only): any Intel Pentium II, Celeron or 233 MHz compatible processor, 850 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8
- Minimum system requirements for Macintosh
- Apple® OS X Yosemite (v10.10) OS X Mavericks (v10.9), OS X Mountain Lion (v10.8); 1 GB HD; Internet required; USB
- Compatible operating systems
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP3 (32-bit); OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.10 Yosemite
- Memory card compatibility
- Memory, standard
- 64 MB DDR1
- Memory, maximum
- 64 MB DDR1 Memory
- Paper handling input, standard
- 100-sheet input tray, 35-sheet automatic document feeder (ADF)
- Paper handling output, standard
- 25-sheet output tray
- Duplex printing
- Automatic (standard)
- Media sizes supported
- Letter, legal, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in, 8 x 10 in, No. 10 envelopes
- Media sizes, custom
- Simplex: 3 x 5 to 8.5 x 14 in; Duplex: 3 x 5.5 to 8.5 x 12.2 in
- Media types
- Plain paper; Photo paper; Brochure Paper
- Media weight, recommended
- 20 lb
- Borderless printing
- Yes (up to 8.5 x 11 in, 216 x 297 mm)
- Scanner type
- Flatbed, ADF
- Scan file format
- TIFF, JPEG, PNG, BMP, PDF, PDF Searchable, RTF, TXT
- Scan resolution, optical
- 1200 ppi
- Scan size (flatbed), maximum
- 8.5 x 11.69 in
- Automatic document feeder capacity
- Standard, 35 sheets
- Digital sending standard features
- Scan to file (PDF or JPG), Scan to email (PDF or JPG) and Everyday Scan (which is scan to PDF).
- File formats, supported
- PDF; BMP; PNG; TIF; JPG
- Copy resolution (black text)
- 600 x 300 dpi
- Copy resolution (color text and graphics)
- 600 x 300 dpi
- Copy reduce / enlarge settings
- 25 to 400%
- Copies, maximum
- Yes, color
- Fax transmission speed
- 4 sec per page
- Fax memory
- Up to 99 pages
- Fax resolution
- Up to 300 x 300 dpi
- Speed dials, maximum number
- Up to 99 numbers
- 100-240 Vac, 50/60 Hz 0.7A
- Power consumption
- Up to 15 watts (Printing), up to 12 watts (copy), 3.45 watts (Ready), 0.65 watts (Sleep), 0.15 watts (Off)
- Energy efficiency
- ENERGY STAR® certified
- Operating temperature range
- 41 to 104ºF
- Operating humidity range
- 20% to 80% RH non-condensing
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 17.53 x 14.53 x 7.50 in
- Maximum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 17.53 x 22.22 x 7.81 in
- 14.43 lb
- One-year limited hardware warranty; For more info please visit us at http://support.hp.com
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product h2 Savings claim is based on HP Instant Ink Service plan price for 12 months using all pages in plan without purchase of additional pages compared with the cost per page (“CPP”) of the majority of color inkjet printers <$399 USD, market share reported by IDC Q2 2014. CPP comparisons for standard capacity inkjet supplies are based on estimated street price and page yield as reported by gap intelligence MFP Weekly and IJP Weekly Reports 9/20/2014. Actual savings may vary depending on number of pages actually printed per month and content of pages printed. h6 Based on Internet connection to an eligible HP printer, valid credit/debit card, email address, and delivery service in your geographic area. h1 In comparison to the majority of consumer/home office inkjet all-in-one printers <$399 USD as of Nov 2014 based on market share as reported by IDC. App download required for printer setup. HP ePrint account registration may be required. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. See hp.com/go/mobileprinting for more details. h3 Requires HP All-in-One Printer Remote mobile app download and is compatible with iPhone® 4 and later, iPad® fourth generation, iPad mini™, iPad Air®, iPod®, and mobile devices using Android™ 4.0.3 or later. For a full list of supported operating systems, see hp.com/go/mobileprinting. h4 Mobile device needs to be connected directly to the Wi-Fi Direct signal of a Wi-Fi Direct-supported AiO or printer prior to printing. Depending on mobile device, a free app or driver may also be required. For details, see hp.com/go/mobileprinting.