Dell™ M115HD Mobile DLP® Projector Item # 120116
Deliver stunning presentations
- Compact, lightweight design for simple portability. Measures just 1.43"H x 4.14"W x 4.09"D and weighs just 0.8 lb.
- DLP and BrilliantColor™ technology help ensure clarity and color accuracy. Offers high picture quality, up to 720p HD, and graphic display resolution up to 1280 x 800.
- LED lamp creates a brilliant presentation display, even in ambient lighting conditions. Up to 450 ANSI lumens of brightness and a 10,000:1 typical contrast ratio.
- 1GB internal flash memory provides quick access when you're on the go. MicroSD card slot lets you easily insert a memory card for direct projection using Office Viewer or Multimedia Viewer features.
- Long-lasting LED lamp delivers up to 30,000 hours of service (Normal mode). Mercury-free LED technology saves energy over standard lamps.
- Projects a 30"-80" diagonal image size. Projects over a distance of 3.18' to 8.48'. Offers a 1.5:1 throw ratio (wide and telephoto) to reproduce wide images in their correct proportions.
- Built-in 1-watt speaker enhances your presentations with audio. Integrated headphone jack makes it easy to connect an external speaker.
- View content from mobile devices on large screens. HDMI and display-over-USB functionality let you connect to and project from laptops, netbooks and HDMI-enabled Android, iPhone® and iPad® devices.
- Connect through almost any digital device. VGA, HDMI and USB inputs make it easy to run audiovisual applications from digital cameras, DVD and DVR players, video game consoles and more.
|Number of Lamps||1|
|white brightness (white light output)||450 ANSI lumens|
|Throw Ratio||1.5 Wide/Tele|
|native resolution||1280 x 800|
|projector weight||0.8 lb|
|Standby Power Consumption||500 mW|
|Minimum Diagonal Image Size||30"|
|Number of HDMI Ports||1|
|Input Scan Format||1080p|
|Speaker Output Mode||Mono|
|maximum projection distance||8.48 feet|
|Output Scan Format||720p|
|number of speakers||1|
|average lamp life||30,000 hours|
|dimensions||1.43"H x 4.14"W x 4.09"D|
|Maximum Lens Aperture||F/2|
|ports||24-pin universal I/O; HDMI; USB A; VGA 15-pin D-sub; 3.5mm stereo audio; microSD card slot|
|Number Of Audio Outputs||1|
|Native Aspect Ratio||16:10|
|Color Supported||1.07 Billion Colors (30-bit)|
|remote control included||no|
|Video Signal Standard||HDTV|
|package contents||Mobile Projector - M115HD; Power Cord; AC Adapter; Universal 24-Pin to VGA; Carrying Case; User Guide (CD / HTML format); Quick Setup Guide; Product Information Guide|
|Normal Mode Lamp Life||30000 Hour|
|Product Name||Mobile Projector - M115HD|
|Minimum Projection Distance||38.19"|
|Audio Line Out||Yes|
|HDMI Version||HDMI 1.3|
|Speaker Output Power||1 W|
|maximum resolution||1280 x 800|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC; 220 V AC|
|maximum diagonal image size||80 inches|
|Operating Power Consumption||52 W|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|image distortion control (keystone correction)||no|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
The conference room in your laptop bag.
Take your presentations wherever you choose with the Dell Mobile Projector | M115HD, the ideal travel companion for the mobile professional.
- Sized for the road: Measuring in at a mere 4.09" wide, 4.14" long and 1.43" high (104mm x 105.3mm x 36.5mm), the M115HD is sized to fit in your laptop bag, purse or the included carrying case.
- Extremely Light: With a weight of 360 g ± 22.7 g (0.8 lb ± 0.05 lb), it’s so light you’ll barely even notice you’re carrying it.
- Media to go: With 1GB2 internal flash memory3, the M115HD can store your media with ease for grab-and-go mobility.
- A sound choice: A built-in 1W speaker means your audio-visual presentation is totally self-contained. Easily add an external speaker by using the integrated headphone jack.
- Be fully equipped: Add optional accessories like the wireless dongle, miniature height-adjustable tripod and credit card-sized remote control to help run your presentations like a pro.
Small and bright
You want the ultimate in brightness from your projector. Light up the room with the M115HD, featuring dazzlingly bright, colorful and crystal-clear projection.
- Radiant: Your presentations will be brilliant with outstandingly bright 450 ANSI lumens (max.). Let your presentations shine, even in bright, ambient-light environments.
- Colorful: DLP® and BrilliantColorTM technology deliver clarity and color accuracy, and native WXGA (1280x800) resolution and 10,000:1 typical (Full On/Full Off) contrast ratio means images are crisp and beautiful.
- Long projection life: The mercury-free LED technology in the M115HD projector provides up to 30,000 hours4 (Normal Mode) of service and does not require LED/lamp/bulb replacement.
Accept no limits when it comes to bringing media to your presentations. The M115HD features a remarkable amount of connectivity, giving you a wide range of media options to choose from. More than just a projector, the M115HD is truly a portable media hub for home and office.
- Mobile devices on the big screen: The M115HD mobile projector is enhanced with HDMI and display over-USB functionality to allow direct connection and projection from various mobile devices, such as laptops, netbooks and HDMI-enabled Android or iOS cell phones and tablets.5
- Connect wirelessly: The optional wireless USB dongle (sold separately) enables wireless1 features, including the ability to connect the M115HD to your laptop without cables or project from your Android or iOS mobile device5 using the free WiFi-Doc app (available from the App Store or Google Play). You also have the option to project via a compatible adapter or cable from your smartphone.
- PC-Free Presentation: No computer or mobile device? No problem. You can store and project Adobe PDF, Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel files, as well as images and videos on the M115HD’s internal 1GB2 flash memory, a USB flash drive, or a microSD card for direct projection using the Office Viewer or Multimedia Viewer features.
- Project in HD: Full support for 720p HD resolution means you can project your media with exceptional image clarity and color.
- Make those connections: With VGA, HDMI and USB inputs, you can create multimedia presentations and run audio-visual applications from your digital camera, DVD or DVR player, video game console, and even from some mobile devices.5