Belkin Pro Series Monitor Extension Cable Item # 120356
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Have you just upgraded to a larger monitor, and noticed ghosting images and slow data transmission? The Belkin Pro Series High Integrity VGA/SVGA Monitor Extension Cable will make the flow of data faster, and the resolution of your images crystal clear.
The Pro Series High Integrity VGA/SVGA Monitor Extension Cable extends the length of your high-resolution multimedia monitor cable with a HDDB15 connector to your PC. Perfect for monitors with short cables.
|Additional Information||Constructed of 3 coaxial and 5 twisted pair cable to minimize cross talk, noise and other interference.; 3 coax conductors for the RGB signal which maximizes color and imaging.; Designed to support high-resolution imaging and high speed.; Aluminum undermold shield helps meet FCC requirements on EMI/RFI interference.; Double shielding to ensure compliance with FCC requirements.; Gold plated copper contacts provide maximum conductivity with no data loss.|
|Cable Characteristic||Extension Cable|
|Certifications & Standards||FCC requirements on EMI/RFI interference|
|Product Name||Pro Series Monitor Extension Cable|
|Connector on First End||1 x 15-pin HD-15 Male|
|manufacturer||Belkin International, Inc|
|Connector on Second End||1 x 15-pin HD-15 Female|
|Connectors||15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) - male|
|Connectors (Other Side)||15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) - female|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
From the Manufacturer|
This SVGA Monitor Extension Cable ensures faster data flow between your high-resolution monitor and your PC. Engineered to deliver crystal-clear transmission of your images, it extends the length of your existing HDDB15-connector cable with a durable, high-quality solution.
- Minimizes noise and other interference with construction of 3 coaxial and 4 twisted-pair wires
- Maximizes color and imaging with 3 coaxial conductors for the RGB signal
- Supports high-resolution imaging and high-speed transmissions
- Comes with a Belkin Lifetime Warranty
- Helps meet FCC requirements on electromagnetic/radio frequency interference (EMI/RFI) with aluminum undermold shield
- Features double-shielding to ensure compliance with FCC requirements
- Provides maximum conductivity with no data loss using gold-plated copper contacts
- Ensures a lifetime of error-free data transmission with molded-strain relief and PVC overmolding
- Maintains optimal video-signal integrity with three 75-Ohm coaxial lines