Tripp Lite SMART500RT1U Smart Pro 500VA 1U Rackmount Line Interactive UPS Item # 121584
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- This uninterruptible power supply prevents data loss, downtime and equipment damage due to power outages, voltage fluctuations and transient surges.
- Requires only 1 rack space (1U) in a 2 or 4 post rack, with included accessories for upright tower placement.
- Large internal batteries offer 14.6 minutes half load runtime and 3.2 minutes at full load.
- Maintains regulated 120V nominal output without using battery power during brownouts as low as 90V. 500VA/300 watt power handling capability is compatible with networking, telecom and other sensitive electronic applications.
- Includes 6 UPS supported outlets with a single outlet load bank. Outlet load bank can be individually controlled via software interface to reboot select equipment on demand or shed less significant loads to extend battery runtime for more critical equipment.
- Includes 1 surge-only outlet for peripherals not requiring battery backup.
- Supports simultaneous remote monitoring of UPS and site power conditions via built-in USB and DB9 monitoring ports.
- Includes PowerAlert UPS monitoring and unattended shutdown software with complete cabling.
- Built-in accessory slot supports SNMP with optional SNMPWEBCARD adapter.
- Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface offers option for instantaneous power-off of UPS and connected equipment in the case of fire or emergency situation.
- Multi-function audible alarms and set of 5 front panel LEDs offer at-a-glance notification of UPS and line power status.
- Network-grade AC surge suppression protects equipment from damage and performance problems resulting from transient surges and line noise.
|battery type||Sealed Lead Acid (SLA)|
|brand name||Tripp Lite|
|form factor||Tower/Rack Mountable|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC|
|package contents||SMART500RT1U UPS System; Mounting Hardware; Cabling for USB & DB9 monitoring and EPO switching; PowerAlert unattended shutdown and UPS/Power monitoring software; Warranty information and instruction manual|
|software included||PowerAlert Software|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
|Show More ▾|