You make contacts, it takes them home!
Full mobility is the word! The IRISCard Anywhere 5 enables on-the-go users to easily capture information from their business contacts when away from their computer. Ideal for today's mobile lifestyle, it turns contact management into a child's play.
- Easily capture information from business contacts when away from your computer turning contact management into Child's play.
- Simply zip the business card through the device to scan. The scanned image is then either saved in the built-in memory,on an SD card or on a standard USB key. No driver installation is needed and no computer needed to scan.
- Insert the SD card into your computer to import the contact information. The scanned business cards are automatically imported into the Cardiris Pro software for processing. Free SD card on demand (voucher inside the box).
- Directly save JPEG file to SD card, standard USB key or internal memory (512MB).
- Scan up to 800 business cards per hour.
- Scanner compatible with Windows, Mac, Unix, and Linux.
- iPad compatible with SD card adapter for iPad (adapter not included).
|item type||card scanner|
|battery type||Lithium Ion (Li-Ion)|
|package contents||IRISCard Anywhere 5; USB Cable; Voucher for Free SD™ Card; Calibration Sheet; Cleaning swab; P& T Catalogue; Discount Voucher for next purchase; Cardiris™ Pro software for PC and Mac® on CD-ROM|
|Media Size||A6 4.13" x 5.83"; 4" x 6"|
|Product Name||IRISCard Anywhere 5|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|Memory Card Supported||Secure Digital (SD) Card; xD-Picture Card; Memory Stick PRO; MultiMediaCard (MMC)|
|media type||Plain Paper; Business Card|
|total recycled content||0%|
|Maximum Scan Size||A6 - 4.13" x 5.83"|
|operating system compatibility||Windows; Mac; UNIX; and Linux|
|Platform Supported||PC; Mac|
|model name||Anywhere 5|
|Optical Resolution||300 dpi|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability