TP-LINK Wireless N Access Point Item # 122026
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The TP-LINK Wireless N Access Point TL-WA901ND is designed to establish or expand a scalable high-speed wireless N network or to connect multiple Ethernet enabled devices such as game consoles, digital media adapters, printers, or network attached storage devices to a wireless network. The AP supports a host of different functions that makes your wireless networking experience more flexible than ever before. Now, you can enjoy a better Internet experience when downloading, gaming, video streaming or with any other application that you may wish to use.
|Antenna Gain||4 dBi|
|antenna type||Omnidirectional Antenna|
|Input Voltage||12 V DC|
|ISM Maximum Frequency||2.48 GHz|
|ISM Minimum Frequency||2.40 GHz|
|Management||VLAN; DHCP; SNMP; Web-Based Management|
|manufacturer||TP-LINK Technologies Co., Ltd|
|ports||1 10/100 Ethernet (RJ-45); 1 Power over Ethernet (PoE, RJ-45)|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Supported||PoE|
|Product Name||TL-WA901ND Wireless N Access Point|
|Total Number of Antennas||3|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11n|
|Wireless Security||WPA; WPA2; 64/128/152-bit WEP; WPA2- PSK; WPA- PSK; MAC Address Filtering; TKIP; AES|
|Wireless Transmission Speed||300 Mbit/s|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
What This Product DoesThe TL-WA901ND 300 Mbps Wireless-N Access Point by TP-LINK enables you to establish or expand a high-speed wireless Internet network and connect multiple Ethernet-enabled devices like game consoles, digital media adapters, printers, or network-attached storage devices to an existing wireless network. Based on the 802.11n wireless standard, this wireless access point offers 15 times the speed and 5 times the range of typical wireless-G devices. The device can be conveniently powered through an Ethernet cable.
Fast, Stable Internet Connection with MIMO
Featuring advanced MIMO (Multi Input Multi Output) technology, the Wireless-N Access Point offers exceptionally high wireless speeds of up to 300 Mbps, making it ideal for high-bandwidth or interruption-sensitive applications like video streaming, online gaming, and VoIP calls. CCA technology improves wireless performance while automatically avoiding channel conflicts.
Multiple Operating Modes
The Wireless N Access Point supports a host of different functions that make your wireless networking experience more flexible. It supports Access Point, Client, Universal/WDS Repeater, Point to Point Bridge, Point to Multi-Point Bridge mode to enable various wireless applications. Multiple operating modes also help you easily build wireless network for hard-to-wire locations or eliminating wireless dead zone.
Passive POE CompatibleThe Wireless N Access Point comes with a power injector that uses Passive Power over Ethernet technology. The injector can supply both electricity and data streams over a single RJ45 cable to an access point up to approximately 98 feet away. This is ideal if there is no electrical outlet near where your device gets the best signal quality.
Multi-SSID with VLAN SupportThe Wireless N Access Point features a multi-SSID function, allowing you to create a separate network that segments users who need priority access or different levels of security. Different SSIDs refer to VLANs with different services to protect confidential files from those who should not have access. The device supports up to four SSIDs.
Instant Wireless Security EncryptionThe Wireless N Access Point allows you to instantly set up your network security. Just press the QSS (Quick Secure Setup) button on the device to automatically establish a WPA2 secure connection. Because you don't need to remember a password, this is faster and more convenient than traditional security setups.
- Wireless N speed up to 300Mbps makes it ideal for bandwidth consuming or interruption sensitive applications like video streaming, online gaming and voice over Internet
- MIMO™ technology provides robust high-bandwidth wireless Tx/Rx capability at further range
- CCA™ improves wireless performance while automatically avoiding channel conflict
- Supports multiple operating modes (Access Point, Client, Universal/WDS Repeater, Point to Point, Point to Multi-point)
- Easily setup a WPA encrypted secure connection at a push of the QSS button
- Supports Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) assures the quality of VoIP and multimedia streaming
- Supports up to 30 meters of Power over Ethernet capability for flexible performance
- Up to 4 SSIDs and VLAN support, it allows networks administrator to segregate different services or applications to different designated users
- WPA/WPA2 encryptions provide your network with active defense against security threats
- Backward compatible with 802.11b/g products
- External detachable antennas allow for better alignment and stronger antenna upgrades
- Wall mounted available, also can be placed horizontally on a table or desk
- 3 detachable Omni directional antennas
- PoE Injector
- Power supply unit
- Resource CD
- Quick Installation Guide
Access Point Comparison Chart
|150Mbps Wireless N Access Point (TL-WA701ND)||300Mbps Wireless N Access Point (TL-WA801ND)||300Mbps Wireless N Access Point (TL-WA901ND)|
|Speed||Up to 150 Mbps||Up to 300 Mbps||Up to 300 Mbps|
|Wireless N [...]||
|Easy Setup [...]||
|Number/Type of Antenna(s)||1 * 5dBi||2 * 5dBi||3 * 4dBi|
|Detachable Antenna(s) [...]||
|Multiple Operating Modes [...]||
|Passive POE [...]||
|One Button Advanced Security Setup [...]||
|Multiple SSIDs (Guest Networks)||
|CCA Technology [...]||
|MIMO Technology [...]||
|Power On/Off Button||
Work with Windows, Mac and Linux.