Learning Resources Idiom Of The Week Pocket Chart, 13" x 28", Purple, Grade 3 - Grade 12 Item # 122898
Fun way to teach students about figurative language
- Includes 3 grommets for easy mounting, 20 double-sided cards, an activity guide and a nylon chart.
- Illustrated cards help show the difference between literal and figurative language. Engaging cards provide an easy way to build vocabulary and boost comprehension for English language learners and most students.
- Nylon offers a light, sturdy design. Clear vinyl pockets let students easily read cards inside.
- Chart measures 28" x 13".
- For students in grades 3 through 12.
|brand name||Learning Resources|
|grade||3rd grade; 4th grade; 5th grade; 6th grade; 7th grade; 8th grade; 9th grade; 10th grade; 11th grade; 12th grade|
|size||13" x 28"|
|age recommendation||8 - 17 years|