This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Belkin Serial Extension Cable Item # 123009
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The Belkin Pro Series Extension Cables give you the option of extending the length of your serial mouse, CGA/EGA video monitor or any other device with DB9 connectors to your PC. They are perfect for serial devices with short cables.
|Cable Characteristic||Extension Cable|
|Connector||9 pin D-Sub (DB-9) - male|
|Connector (Second End)||9 pin D-Sub (DB-9) - female|
|Connector on First End||1 x 9-pin DB-9 Male Serial|
|Connector on Second End||1 x 9-pin DB-9 Female Serial|
|manufacturer||Belkin International, Inc|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
From the Manufacturer|
Our Serial Extension Cable gives you more flexibility in arranging your work area. Now you can increase the distance between your PC and your serial mouse, CGA/EGA video monitor, or any other device with DB9 connectors. It's the perfect solution for serial devices with short cables. Thumbscrews make installation easy, and our Belkin Lifetime Warranty guarantees your long-term satisfaction.
- Works with serial mouse, CGA/EGA video monitors, and devices with DB9 connectors
- Features thumbscrews for easy installation
- Provides maximum conductivity with no data loss with gold-plated copper contacts
- Comes with a Belkin Lifetime Warranty
- Adds durability with Flextec™ PVC rubberized cable jacket
- Ensures a lifetime of error-free data transmission with molded-strain relief and PVC overmolding construction
- Provides excellent signal transmission with 28-gauge, stranded, tinned-copper conductors
- Helps meet FCC requirements on electromagnetic/radio frequency interference (EMI/RFI) with aluminum undermold shield
|Cable Characteristic||Molded, thumbscrews , gold plated connectors|
|Cable Type||Serial extension cable|
|Connector on First End||1 x 9 pin D-Sub (DB-9) - male|
|Connector on Second End||1 x 9 pin D-Sub (DB-9) - female|