- Home /
- Product Details
- 13.3" LED-backlit high-definition touch screen with IPS technology and 1366 x 768 resolution provides stunning visuals that are clearly visible from most viewing angles and simplifies on-screen content navigation.
- Detachable tablet enables versatile performance.
- AMD A6 Quad-Core processor gives you blazing speed and all the power you need.
- Large 4GB memory gives you the ability to run demanding programs.
- 64GB solid-state drive holds thousands of songs, photos, documents and other files. Keeps your running programs active, while your computer resumes from suspension in about 2 seconds.
- Features Wireless-N (802.11n) for high-performance, cable-free networking. Access wireless networks to share files, surf the Web and exchange e-mail. Fully compatible with 802.11b/g.
- Memory card reader for file transfers made fast and easy.
- Features 1 USB 3.0 port for ultra-fast data transfers. USB 3.0 is up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0, yet fully compatible with USB 2.0.
- Features a front-facing TrueVision HD webcam with dual digital microphones, so you can keep in touch via video and voice messaging. (Internet service required and not provided.)
- DTS Sound+ creates a rich, concert-like soundfield.
- Bluetooth® wireless technology permits short-range wireless data transfers with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, such as phones, speakers and printers.
- HDMI™ port lets you view videos and photos on your HDTV. (HDMI cable sold separately.)
- Up to 6 hours of battery life. Battery life will vary depending on the product configuration, product model, applications loaded on the product, power management setting of the product, and the product features used by the customer. As with all batteries, the maximum capacity of this battery will decrease with time and usage.
- Features Microsoft® Windows® 8.1 operating system.
|audio hardware||DTS Sound+|
|battery type||lithium polymer (Li-polymer)|
|hard drive capacity||64 GB|
|hard drive type||Solid State Drive|
|keyboard type||Physical Keyboard|
|laptop battery life range||5 - 7.9 hours|
|maximum battery life||6 hours|
|maximum memory capacity||8 GB|
|Maximum Turbo Speed||1.4 GHz|
|memory card reader||Yes|
|memory type||DDR3 SDRAM|
|model||Pavilion 13-p120nr x2|
|operating system details||Windows 8.1|
|Operating Systems||Windows 8|
|package contents||Pavilion 13-p120nr x2 PC; Lithium Polymer Battery; AC Adapter; Keyboard Dock|
|ports||1 USB 3.0; 1 USB 2.0; 1 HDMI|
|processor speed||1.4 GHz|
|processor type||AMD A6|
|Product Line||Pavilion x2|
|screen resolution||1366 x 768|
|screen size||13.3 in.|
|video hardware||AMD Radeon HD 8250|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
From the Manufacturer|
SuperSpeed USB (USB 3.1 Gen 1)
SuperSpeed USB delivers effortless audio/video streaming, music and photos to your home, office, car, and anywhere in between. SuperSpeed USB transfers data up to 5Gbps, up to 10X faster than Hi-Speed USB. SuperSpeed USB works with all USB products. It’s backward compatible with USB 2.0.
USB 3.1 SpecificationThe USB 3.1 specification includes definitions for both 5Gbps (Gen 1) and 10Gbps (Gen 2) data rates:
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 – SuperSpeed USB (Products signal at 5Gbps)
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 – SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps (products signal at 10Gbps)
Note: The terms USB 3.1 Gen 1 and USB 3.0 are synonymous
What the Logos Mean to YouTo use the SuperSpeed USB logo and icons, products must pass USB-IF certification testing to ensure they are built to meet the USB specifications and interoperate with other USB devices. This means you can be confident that Certified USB products will work with other Certified USB products. This content is being provided for educational purposes only and does not imply that the associated product has been certified. To confirm if a device has been certified, visit the www.usb.org website or look for the Certified SuperSpeed USB logo on the product or product packaging.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability