Netgear 28-Port Gigabit Stackable Smart Switch Item # 127007
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The ProSAFE S3300 Switch series is a new generation of Gigabit Stackable Smart Switches, inclusive of 4 dedicated 10G ports for uplinks and/or stacking between other S3300 switches. As SMBs produce and consume more data, Gigabit to the desktop increasingly needs to be underpinned with 10GbE connectivity to the core to ensure a consistent, seamless user experience. This new generation of switches provides SMB customers with the most cost-effective 10G connections between their Gigabit access layer switches and aggregation layer 10G switches and Routers. The ProSAFE S3300 Smart Series is the blueprint for a dependable future-proof network. From Greenfield network requirements to network refresh projects, the series sets new standards in defining flexibility and choice for SMBs looking to leverage reliable, future proof technologies at affordable price points.
|Ethernet Technology||10 Gigabit Ethernet; Gigabit Ethernet|
|power source||Power Supply|
|Flash Memory||128 MB|
|Total Number of Network Ports||24|
|Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports||24|
|PoE (RJ-45) Port||No|
|Product Name||28-Port Gigabit Stackable Smart Switch|
|Management||DHCP; SNMP v1,2,3; RMON 1,2,3,9; VLAN; Syslog|
|Max Units In A Stack||6|
|Number of Stack Ports||2|
|Number of SFP+ Slots||2|
|Port/Expansion Slot Details||24 x Gigabit Ethernet Network; 2 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet Network; 2 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot|
|Standard Memory||512 MB|
|Media Type Supported||Twisted Pair|
|Expansion Slot Type||SFP+|
|Number of Total Expansion Slots||2|
|Token Ring Port||No|
|Network Technology||10GBase-T; 10GBase-X; 10/100/1000Base-T|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
The ProSAFE® S3300 Series are a new generation of Gigabit Stackable Smart Managed Switches inclusive of 4 10G ports, which can be used for uplinks and/ or stacking between other S3300 switches. Dependable switched LAN network design mandates an architecture that can both scale as organization networks grow-and be flexible enough to provide support for faster server and storage connections needs. As SMBs produce and consume more data, Gigabit to the desktop increasingly needs to be underpinned with 10GbE connectivity to the core to ensure a consistent, seamless user experience. This new generation of switches provides SMB customers with the most cost-effective 10G connections between the access and aggregation layer of the network. With a choice of 24 or 48 port models, these switches can deliver on demanding tasks such as data replication and backup, video on demand and high volume transaction processing.
- 24 Gigabit copper ports
- 2 dedicated 10G SFP+ Fiber ports supporting 10G and 1000M speeds
- 2 dedicated 10GBase-T copper ports supporting 10G/1G/100M speeds
- Stack and virtually manage up to 6 switches as one logical entity to support up to 288 nodes for easy management and configuration as well as better scalability, redundancy and faster deployment.
- Flexible 10G media choice with 2 x 10GBase-T and 2 x SFP+ dedicated ports – included as standard and unrivalled for stacking / uplink connectivity to aggregation switches, servers and network storage devices to support high bandwidth application needs.
- 40Gbps stacking backplane helping to reduce service and performance bottlenecks.
- The only smart managed switch platform to offer truly affordable Gigabit with 10G Copper and 10G fiber giving complete deployment choice and flexibility for convergence based networks including wireless and surveillance needs.
- Solution for small businesses with 50 to 250 employees.
- Extensive after sale support service to help protect your investment and reduce downtime risk over the long term with Lifetime warranty, Lifetime Next Business Day and Lifetime online technical chat.
Migration path to 10G Networks for SMB
Why is NETGEAR latest generation of Gigabit Stackable Smart Managed Switch with 10G links the right choice for SMBs?
Simply, NETGEAR Gigabit Stackable Smart Managed Switches offer the most cost-effective migration path to 10G network:
- Well-positioned for 10G network upgrade into aggregation switches, servers and network storage devices while offering Gigabit to the network edge
- Stacking capability for redundancy, improved resiliency and ease-of-management
- Improved usability for easier and smoother deployment of voice, video and WLAN on the same converged platform
- Lifetime warranty on hardware, lifetime tech support on online chat and Lifetime Next-business Day (NBD) support
- ProSAFE® Gigabit Stackable Smart Managed Switch (GS728TX-100NES)
- Power cord
- Hardware Installation Guide
- Rack-mounting kit
- Resource CD with links to online documentation, installation guides, Web management user manual, Smart Control
- Dimensions: 440 x 257 x 43mm
- Weight: 3.14kg
Warranty and Support
- ProSafe Lifetime Warranty
- Lifetime 24x7 online Technical Support
- Lifetime Next-Business-Day (NBD) Replacement