This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Professor Teaches Excel 2013, Download Version Item # 127082
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Professor Teaches Excel 2013 is a computer learning course designed to teach you how to use all the basic features and functions of Microsoft Excel. Professor Teaches provides you with hours of interactive lessons in a realistic simulation of the software. Learn how to create professional-looking spreadsheets and analyze data in no time at all. Download the product and start learning Microsoft Excel 2013 today!
What is Microsoft Excel 2013?
Excel 2013 is the latest version of this popular spreadsheet management program developed by Microsoft. This powerful program allows you to analyze, manage and share data in more ways than ever before. With the analysis tools, you can track and highlight important data trends and share data.
What Are the Benefits of Learning Microsoft Excel 2013?
- Discover how to create spreadsheets quickly
- Learn how to analyze data and share information
- Learn how to use critical information to make business decisions
What You Will Learn in Professor Teaches Excel 2013
Our extensive computer training course will cover the following topics:
- Learn how to sort and filter
- Learn how to use spreadsheet formatting
- Learn how to create charts
- Learn how to enter formulas
- Learn how to create workbooks
- Learn how to change cell alignment
Every Professor Teaches Course Includes:
- Practice in a Realistic Simulation of the Software
- Hundreds of Learning Topics
- 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
- Realistic Simulations
- Beginner to Advanced Topics
- Self-Paced Learning Objectives
- Introductions and Summaries
- Interactive Exercises
- Professional Voice Narration
- End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
- Checkmarks for Completed Topics
- Glossary, Index, and Search
- Professor Answers for Instant Training
|additional requirements||Microsoft Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista or XP; Sound card, speakers or headphones; mouse; 1280x768, 16 Bit or higher display|
|brand name||Individual Software|
|distributor||Arvato digital services Canada, Inc.|
|download size||285542 KB|
|minimum hard disk space||Average 150 MB Hard Drive space available per application|
|minimum processor compatibility||Pentium PC or Higher|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 8 Enterprise; Windows 8 Professional; Windows 8; Windows 8 Enterprise x64; Windows 8 Professional x64; Windows 8 x64; Windows 7 Starter; Windows 7 Home Basic; Windows 7 Home Premium; Windows 7 Professional; Windows 7 Ultimate; Windows 7 Enterprise; Windows 7 Home Basic x64; Windows 7 Home Premium x64; Windows 7 Professional x64; Windows 7 Ultimate x64; Windows 7 Enterprise x64; Windows Vista Starter; Windows XP|