Professor Teaches Word 2013, Download Version Item # 127703
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Professor Teaches Word 2013 helps you get the most out of Microsoft Word 2013. This computer learning course was designed by experts to guide you through all of the functions and features of this sophisticated word processing program. You will get hours of lessons using a realistic simulation of the actual Word 2013 program. Download the product and start learning Microsoft Word 2013 today!
What is Microsoft Word 2013?
Microsoft Word 2013 is a word processing program that is a part of the brand new Microsoft Office 2013 suite. This program allows you to create high quality, professional-looking documents using the finest document formatting tools. Word 2013 provides an improved user experience over the 2010 program and is designed to make collaboration between people more effective. With Word 2013 you can save, edit, share and access documents online from any internet browser.
What Are the Benefits of Learning Microsoft Word 2013?
- Create professional-looking documents for presentations and reports
- Learn new ways to format text for high-quality documents
- Apply font formats to enhance your documents
What You Will Learn in Professor Teaches Word 2013
Our extensive computer training course will cover the following topics:
- Learn how to apply Quick Styles
- Learn how to use SmartArt diagrams
- Learn how to publish documents as Web Pages
- Learn how to create bulleted and numbered lists
- Learn how to insert images, tables, and charts
- Learn how to use the Document Inspector
Every Professor Teaches Course Includes:
- Practice in a Realistic Simulation of the Software
- Hundreds of Learning Topics
- 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
- Realistic Simulations
- Beginner to Advanced Topics
- Self-Paced Learning Objectives
- Introductions and Summaries
- Interactive Exercises
- Professional Voice Narration
- End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
- Checkmarks for Completed Topics
- Glossary, Index, and Search
- Professor Answers for Instant Training
|additional requirements||Microsoft Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista or XP; Sound card, speakers or headphones; Mouse; 1280x768, 16 Bit or higher display|
|brand name||Individual Software|
|distributor||Arvato digital services Canada, Inc.|
|download size||336676 KB|
|minimum hard disk space||Average 150 MB Hard Drive space available per application|
|minimum processor compatibility||Pentium PC or Higher|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 8 Enterprise; Windows 8 Professional; Windows 8; Windows 8 Enterprise x64; Windows 8 Professional x64; Windows 8 x64; Windows 7 Starter; Windows 7 Home Basic; Windows 7 Home Premium; Windows 7 Professional; Windows 7 Ultimate; Windows 7 Enterprise; Windows 7 Home Basic x64; Windows 7 Home Premium x64; Windows 7 Professional x64; Windows 7 Ultimate x64; Windows 7 Enterprise x64; Windows Vista Starter; Windows XP|