- Home /
- Product Details
- Large 4GB memory lets you run demanding programs.
- 320GB hard drive holds thousands of songs, photos and documents.
- Wireless-N (802.11n) for high-performance, cable-free networking. Lets you access wireless networks to share files, surf the Web and exchange email. Fully compatible with 802.11b/g as well. Wired networking is supported, too.
- 15.6" diagonal LED-backlit display. LED backlighting permits a thinner and more energy-efficient screen.
- Plays and burns CDs and DVDs.
- Memory card reader for fast, easy file transfers. Transfer your digital photos, music and other files from Secure Digital (SD) and MultiMediaCard (MMC) memory cards.
- 2 USB 3.0 ports for ultra-fast data transfers. Up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0, yet fully compatible with USB 2.0 devices.
- Integrated numeric keypad speeds data entry and calculations.
- Up to 5 hours of battery life. Battery life will vary depending on the product configuration, product model, applications loaded on the product, power management setting of the product, and the product features used by the customer. As with all batteries, the maximum capacity of this battery will decrease with time and usage.
- Microsoft® Windows® 8. The very latest version of Windows.
- Greener choice — complies with EPEAT® Gold standards.
|audio hardware||Dolby Advanced Audio|
|frontside bus speed||1600 MHz|
|hard drive capacity||320 GB|
|hard drive type||Hard Drive|
|laptop battery life range||5 - 7.9 hours|
|maximum battery life||5 hours|
|maximum memory capacity||8 GB|
|memory card reader||yes|
|memory type||DDR3 SDRAM|
|operating system details||Windows 8|
|Operating Systems||Windows 8|
|ports||2 USB 3.0; 1 USB 2.0; 1 Ethernet; HDMI; 1 VGA 15-pin D-sub|
|processor model||Celeron 1005M|
|processor speed||1.9 GHz|
|processor type||Intel Celeron|
|screen resolution||1366 x 768|
|screen size||15.6 in.|
|video hardware||integrated Intel HD 4000 Graphics|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|wired connectivity||10/100 Ethernet|
From the Manufacturer|
Lenovo G500: The Sturdy and Affordable 15.6" Family Laptop PC.
The 15.6" Lenovo G500 laptop PC combines performance you can count on with a price you can afford. All the essentials are here, whether you're completing schoolwork, managing the family budget, or just having fun online. And we've included a few premium features rarely seen on budget laptops including the ergonomic and comfortable AccuType keyboard. It's an excellent everyday 15.6" laptop.
At a Glance
- 15.6” HD LED display
- Optimized for Windows 8
- Integrated Intel® HD graphics
- Dolby® Advanced Audio™ for crisp, clear surround sound
- Integrated DVD
- Integrated 720p HD webcam, HDMI out and USB 3.0 port
- AccuType Keyboard with numeric keypad
- OneKey® Recovery for system backup and restoration
- Lenovo Energy Management
Lenovo G500: Sturdy and Affordable 15.6” Laptop.The versatile and affordable Lenovo G500 laptop PC combines a solid look and feel with the latest all-round features, and performance that will surpass your everyday needs.
15.6-inch HD displayThe 15.6" LED backlit HD display (1366 x 768) delivers bright, crisp visuals in 16:9 widescreen on the G500.
AccuType KeyboardThe acclaimed AccuType keyboard is ergonomically designed to make typing more comfortable and to reduce errors.
Dual stereo Speakers With Dolby Advanced Audio v2Enjoy an immersive surround sound experience whether listening to music, playing games, or kicking back with a movie.
Ample storageWith plenty of HDD storage on the G500 you don't have to worry about where to put all your data, videos, music and photos.
Fast Data TransferMove data between the G500 and other devices quickly with USB 3.0. It's up to 10 times faster than previous USB technologies.
Integrated WebcamThe G500's webcam and microphone will help you enjoy web conferences or online video chats like you're really there.
Simple MaintenanceWith OneKey®Rescue System, recovering from viruses or other technical difficulties is a snap. The Lenovo G500 laptop also makes it easy to back up your system and scan for and kill viruses.
Battery-Saving TechnologyLenovo Energy Management protects the long-term durability of the battery and uses advanced energy-saving technology to increase time spent between charges to up to 5 hours, giving you flexibility on the go.
WiFiWith 802.11 b/g/n WiFi connectivity and 10/100 LAN, you'll be able to connect wherever you go.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability