This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
QuickBooks®, For 1 Device, For Mac, Traditional Disc Item # 128946
Organize all your business finances on a Mac
- Quickbooks makes it easier to manage your business finances.
- You can create estimates and turn them into invoices in 1 click.
- Log hours and bill clients for your time.
- Stay on top of your expenses with Expense Tracker.
- Launch and perform common tasks faster (search, reconcile, P&L reports).
- Enhanced form customization, printing capabilities and timesheet editing.
|additional requirements||CD/DVD drive for installation|
|full version/upgrade||full version|
|License Quantity||1 User|
|License Type||Box Pack|
|memory requirements||256 MB|
|minimum hard disk space||100 MB|
|minimum processor compatibility||2GHz Intel Core duo processor|
|minimum resolution required||1024 x 768|
|operating system compatibility||Mac OS X|
|Software Main Type||Management|
|Software Name||QuickBooks 2016|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
Intuit QuickBooks for Mac 2016
- Organize your business finances on your Mac and save time on everyday tasks
- Easily create invoices and manage expenses
- Get reliable records for tax time
- Designed by Mac users for Mac users
Upgrade to Mac 2016
Organize everything in one place and save time on everyday tasks
- Manage vendors and expenses easily - enter, track, and pay bills
- Easily create and customize estimates, invoices, and statements
- Get complete and reliable records at tax time
- Download your online banking transactions directly into QuickBooks1
Track how your business is doing and get financial, tax and sales reports in one click
- Get the information you need with easy-to-use reports
- View and manage income and receivables using the Income Tracker
- Get a real-time view of your business activities with Company Snapshot
Save more time with QuickBooks 2016
- Runs faster than your current version: QuickBooks Desktop for Mac 2016 is snappier and launches faster than your current version.
- Tracks all your bills in one place: Get an instant overview of what's on order, what you owe, and what you've paid in one click.
- Finds what you need faster: Quickly find what you’re looking for with a powerful Find command. Easily search for invoices, bills, payments using reference numbers, names, amounts and more.
- Additional improvementsyou’ve been asking for that make managing your books easier than ever:
- Resize the columns of your forms (invoices, payments, sales receipts, etc.)
- Print directly on envelopes
- Fill in and edit timesheets more easily
Which QuickBooks is right for you?
- Mac OS® X v10.9 (Mavericks)
- CD/DVD drive (or Internet connection) for installation
- Product registration required
INTEGRATION WITH OTHER SOFTWARE
- Export report data requires Apple Numbers '09; Microsoft Excel 2008 or 2011 for Mac
- E-mail requires Apple Mail or Outlook 2011 for Mac • QuickBooks for Mac 2015 supports one-way conversion from QuickBooks for Windows 2013 - 2015
- QuickBooks for Mac 2015 supports conversion to and from QuickBooks for Windows 2015
- Contact Sync feature has been updated to be compatible with OS X v10.9 (Mavericks)
Compare The Different Versions
- 1 QuickBooks for Mac: One user included; option to add up to two additional licenses - sold separately. All copies of QuickBooks must be the same version-year.
- 2 QuickBooks for Mac requires product registration, online features require Internet Explorer 9-11 and an internet connect (high-speed connection is recommended). Refer to QuickBooks Online.
- 3 Phone support is available Monday through Friday between 6 am - 6 pm PST. Your subscription must be current. Intuit reserves the right to limit the length of the call.
- 4 Product upgrades and data backup, when and if available, as part of an active subscription.
- 5 Additional fees, terms and conditions apply.
- 6 Download your data from participating banks until May, 2019. Online services vary by participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions and fees.