- Home /
- Product Details
- Mesh lets heat escape, so you stay comfortable! This high-back chair's durable mesh fabric upholstery is designed to feel as good as it looks. Woven black mesh surface won't trap heat against your body — air flows freely, helping to keep you feeling fresh and comfortable.
- Lumbar cushioning supports your lower back and enhances the natural curve of your spine. Built to promote healthy posture! The contoured design of this chair's backrest follows the natural shape of your spine, encouraging ideal back positioning. Sit longer without fatigue!
- 1-touch seat-height adjustment for proper posture. Move the seat up or down at the touch of a finger to easily adjust your body position, keeping your elbows at desk level and feet flat on the floor. Ideal posture eases blood flow and takes pressure off your thighs.
- Thick, contoured cushioning provides comfort and support. Comfortable high-back chair has pillowed, contoured padding on seat and back that gently positions your body for the healthiest posture. Cushioning is designed to provide ideal support, reducing muscle strain and fatigue…so you feel energetic and focused even after hours of sitting.
- Adjustable armrests help prevent shoulder strain. Soft, supportive polyurethane-padded armrests provide a comfortable resting place for your forearms and elbows, helping to prevent aches and pains in shoulders, neck and upper back. Arms are width-adjustable and can be ratcheted up and down to best suit your needs.
- Tilt controls for ideal positioning. Tailor your seating position with this chair's convenient tilt controls. Synchro-tilt feature lets the backrest and seat tilt at a 2:1 ratio, ensuring proper circulation and weight distribution between torso and legs. Tilt-tension adjustment lets you determine the amount of pressure required to lean back in your chair, and tilt-lock lets you secure your chair in its upright position.
- Titanium-finished base is sturdy and durable. Built to last! This chair's tough titanium-finished base resists knocks and bumps to stay looking new for years. Includes dual-wheel carpet casters for easy gliding from 1 task to the next.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Performance Standards. This chair has met quality standards for safety and durability established by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association (BIFMA).
- Measures 47"H x 26 3/4"W x 24"D.
- Easy assembly instructions are included.
- Backed by the manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty. With a 3-year limited warranty on the fabric.
|chair back style||high-back|
|adjustable tilt angle||yes|
|adjustable height range||43 1/2" - 47"|
|waterfall seat cushion||no|
|adjustable tilt tension||yes|
|adjustable arm height||yes|
|adjustable back height||no|
|seat material||fabric; mesh|
|adjustable arm width||yes|
|adjustable seat back depth||no|
|adjustable back angle||yes|
|manufacturer||Office Star Products|
|style name||Pro Line II 7160|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||yes|
|brand name||Office Star|
|dimensions||47"H x 26 3/4"W x 24"D|
|seat size||20 1/2"W x 19"D|
|back cushion height||27 3/4 inches|
|adjustable knee tilt||no|
|adjustable seat height||pneumatic/1-touch|
|adjustable forward tilt||yes|
|warranty length||limited lifetime; 3-year limited|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability