Creative Teaching Press® Learn To Read Book Series With CD, Variety Pack 6, Level D, Grades K - 2 Item # 132467
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Make learning to read an audio and visual experience
- Learn sight words, build vocabulary and develop listening skills. Repetitive, easy-to read text, pictures and natural language simplifies learning.
- Combination of books and audio tracks lets children listen and follow along. Read-along CD features Song, Read, Echo Read and Chant tracks and fun music and sound effects.
- For children in grades K - 2.
- Aligns with Common Core standards.
- Choose from math, science, language arts and social studies subject matter. Book titles include Spiders, Spiders Everywhere, Little Number Stories: Addition, Little Number Stories: Subtraction, Lunch with Cat and Dog, Where Do Monsters Live?, Cat, Dog, and the Tooth Fairy, My Global Address, What Do We Need?, How Do I Feel?, City Mouse and Country Mouse, Who's Hiding? and Round and Round the Seasons Go.
|age recommendation||5 - 6 years|
|brand name||Learn to Read|
|grade||kindergarten; 1st grade; 2nd grade|
|manufacturer||Creative Teaching Press|
|number of pages||16|
|size||6 1/4" x 9"|