DescriptionContemporary steel desks and workstations prove that durable furniture can have style, too! Tough steel construction with high-pressure laminate tops…radius edges add softness. The 38000 Series is built ultra-solid both inside and out. Each work surface features laminate on the outside, undergirded with 2 sheets of galvanized steel. A honeycomb core provides extra strength without adding lots of extra weight. Radius-edge tops provide a stylish, professional look. Choose from multiple configurations for flexibility. This broad selection works with any design plan, from management office to team clusters. Pieces fit flush, allowing you to arrange them in L- or U-shaped combinations. Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA and ISTA standards for safety and performance. Easy assembly instructions included. Backed by The HON Full Lifetime warranty. Each piece is sold individually.
- Wire ports and channels for neat cable management. Connect wires through or between desks, keeping them under control without "webbing."
- High-sided file drawers readily accept hanging folders. Hassle-free cabinetry means you won't have to purchase hang rails to accommodate your hanging files.
- Recessed drawer pulls don't protrude — won't catch onto clothing.
- SCS Indoor Advantage Certified for healthier indoor air quality. Manufactured with reduced harsh chemicals and with processes that are 'low VOC' (low in Volatile Organic Compounds).
- Level 2 certified as sustainable based on multiple environmental and/or social attributes.
|collection name||38000 Series|
|furniture color||Light Gray|
|dimensions||29 1/2"H x 60"W x 24"D|
|warranty length||full lifetime|
|manufacturer||The HON Company|
|Ecolabel||SCS Indoor Advantage Gold; BIFMA level 2|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|total recycled content||0%|
|Eco-conscious||Less Harsh Chemicals|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability