This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
- Home /
- Product Details
- Handles a wide range of applications, including invoices, receipts, inventory reports, spreadsheets, packing slips and more.
- Print speed of up to 375 cps lets you get more done. Features Super-Speed Draft (375 cps), High-Speed Draft (333 cps), Utility (250 cps) and Near-Letter Quality (62.5 cps) modes.
- 288 x 144 dpi maximum resolution creates easy-to-read documents.
- Prints on cut-sheet paper and continuous forms up to 5 parts, as well as envelopes, card stock and labels. Zero-tear and auto-park positioning features help minimize wasted forms.
- Easily change the paper path from a rear push tractor to a bottom pull tractor to meet your needs.
- 10,000-hours Mean Time Before Failure (MTBF) rating helps ensure lasting use. Features a 4-million-character ribbon life.
- Easy-to-use operator panel lets you quickly select the functions you need.
- Streamlined chassis conceals the connectivity ports on the bottom of the printer.
- Includes IEEE 1284 bidirectional parallel, RS232 serial and USB 2.0 ports.
- ENERGY STAR— For products that meet federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
|compatible toner/ink||43571801 ribbon cartridge|
|connector type||Parallel; serial (RS232); USB 2.0|
|dimensions||5.9"H x 13.8"W x 9.1"D|
|Max Resolution (B&W)||288 x 144 dpi|
|maximum black and white print resolution||288 x 144 dpi|
|maximum black and white print speed||375 cps|
|Media Feeders||1 x manual - 1 sheet|
|operating system compatibility||Windows Server 2000; Windows Server 2003; Windows XP; Windows Vista|
|RAM Installed (Max)||64 KB|
|starter ribbon included||yes|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability