This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
HP Business Z27x 27" LED LCD Monitor - 16:9 - 12 ms Item # 134901
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Work in brilliant, trusted color and bring your ideas to life with the HP DreamColor Z27x Studio Display, featuring HP's unrivaled integrated calibration engine, 4K input support, and 10-bit color that drives up to 1.07 billion onscreen colors.
|diagonal screen size||27 in.|
|Built-in Devices||USB Hub|
|Adjustable Display Height||Yes|
|native resolution||2560 x 1440|
|Environmental Certification||TCO Certified Displays; China Energy Label (CEL); EPA; REACH; ENERGY STAR|
|typical response time||12 ms|
|Product Name||Business Z27x Widescreen LCD Monitor|
|Adjustable Display Pivot||Yes|
|number of colors supported||1.07 billion|
|monitor brightness||300 cd/m2|
|Adjustable Display Angle||Yes|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC; 230 V AC|
|dimensions||9.5" x 25.2" x 9.5"|
|Standard Refresh Rate||60 Hz|
|Horizontal Viewing Angle||178°|
|ports||1 DisplayPort; 1 HDMI; 1 USB 3.0|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
IPS technology, Led backlit
QHD (2560 x 1440 @ 60 Hz)
48 to 250 cd/m² calibrated
7 ms gray to gray
178° horizontal; 178° vertical
Work in brilliant, trusted color and bring your ideas to life with the HP DreamColor Z27x Studio Display, featuring HP’s unrivaled integrated calibration engine, 4Kh1 input support, and 10-bit color that drives up to 1.07 billion onscreen colors.
Consistently deliver rich, accurate colors and ultra-deep blacks with HP’s custom-engineered 27-inch diagonal DreamColor panel. Get massive 2560 × 1440 resolution and crisp, clear presentation from 1000:1 typical, 800:1 minimum contrast ratio and high brightness.h2
Experience up to 1.07 billion colors with 1,024 tones per channel as the HP DreamColor Engine 2 powers through your 4K contenth1 with 10-bit color accuracy and easily handles today’s most demanding professional workflows.
Create your own color space with just one-touch with the integrated calibration engine. Enjoy seamless compatibility with a range of professional colorimetric devices, including the optional HP DreamColor Calibration Solution.h3
Experience custom-engineered advanced Off-Axis Black technology, second-generation IPS, and digital cinema-class color gamuts.
Enjoy stunning 10-bit color and 1,024 gray levels per channel—4x greater than standard 8-bit displays—and up to 1.07 B onscreen colors driven by the HP DreamColor Engine 2.
Get push-button color accuracy out of the box with 7 color space presets or use the integrated calibration engine to create your own.
Enjoy fast and flexible display calibration and management through two HP DreamColor USB ports.
Manage and control your fleet of HP Z27x Displays remotely with the integrated Ethernet interface and web server.f5
Eliminate distractions and accelerate productivity in low-light environments with the HP Night Vision UI’s auto-fade button backlights and four programmable hotkeys.
Connect your display to a workstation and a range of digital video devices with one HDMI and two DisplayPort inputs and a 4-port USB hub.
Be a better consumer with a display that has environmentally responsible components that include low halogenf6 , arsenic-free glass, and mercury-free backlights.
Rest assured that your IT investment is supported by a three-year standard limited warranty. Select an optional HP Care servicef7 to extend your protection up to 5 years.
- Display size (diagonal)
- Aspect ratio
- Resolution (native)
- QHD (2560 x 1440 @ 60 Hz)
- Pixel pitch
- 0.233 mm
- 48 to 250 cd/m² calibrated
- Contrast ratio
- 800:1 static
- View angle
- 178° horizontal; 178° vertical
- Response time
- 7 ms gray to gray
- Product color
- Tilt and swivel angle
- Tilt: -5 to +20°; Swivel: ±45°; Pivot rotation 90°
- Display features
- Plug and Play; Anti-glare; User programmable; Language selection; On-screen controls; LED Backlights; In plane switching
- Physical security
- Security lock-ready
- Input connector
- 2 DisplayPort 1.2 (with HDCP support); 1 HDMI 1.4 (with HDCP support)
- 4 USB 3.0 (two side and two rear); 2 USB 2.0 DreamColor ports; 1 analog and digital audio output
- 19.4 lb
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 25.24 x 2.58 x 14.93 in
- Product dimensions with stand (W x D x H)
- 25.24 x 9.55 x 15.55 in
- Power consumption
- < 110 W (maximum), 65 W (typical), ≤ 1.2 W (standby)
- Operating temperature range
- 41 to 95°F
- Operating humidity range
- 20 to 80% RH
- Arsenic-free display glass; Mercury-free display backlights; Low halogen
- What's in the box
- Monitor; AC power cord; USB cable; DisplayPort cable; HDMI cable; DisplayPort mini cable; DVD documentation kit; Factory calibration report
- Protected by HP, including a 3-year standard limited warranty. Optional HP Care Pack Services are extended service contracts that extend your protection beyond the standard warranties. Service levels and response times for HP Care Packs may vary depending on your geographic location. Service starts on date of hardware purchase. Restrictions and limitations apply. For details, visit www.hp.com/go/cpc. HP services are governed by the applicable HP terms and conditions of service provided or indicated to Customer at the time of purchase. Customer may have additional statutory rights according to applicable local laws, and such rights are not in any way affected by the HP terms and conditions of service or the HP Limited Warranty provided with your HP Product.
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product h2 All specifications represent the typical specifications provided by HP's component manufacturers; actual performance may vary either higher or lower. h1 4K content required to view 4K resolution. h3 Sold separately. f6 External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not Low Halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be Low Halogen. f7 Sold separately. Service levels and response times for HP Care Packs may vary depending on your geographic location. Service starts on date of hardware purchase. Restrictions and limitations apply. For details, visit www.hp.com/go/cpc. HP Services are governed by the applicable HP terms and conditions of service provided or indicated to Customer at the time of purchase. Customer may have additional statutory rights according to applicable local laws, and such rights are not in any way affected by the HP terms and conditions of service or the HP Limited Warranty provided with your HP Product. f5 Internet access required and sold separately.